Trumpf and vance wearing makeup. What are they trying to tell us

I'm thinking vd and trumpf wearing makeup is a cry for attention so they can reveal their secret. I say go for it.
Obama always had Makeup on, you could see it clearly because it covered up his black freckles.

And Joes asshole keeps getting further up his back after ever botox treatment, as his skin slowly gets sucked up.

You can always tell when he get botoxed because it makes him look like the "Deliverance" retarded banjo player.

I don't see you guys mentioning that both sides do it. Originally Posted by Devo
The difference is that the Left actively courts and welcomes it while the Right denigrates it.

People call out hypocrisy. As an Indy, I'm all for it.
Who was the Florida guy who wears clown shoes? The whole GOP is full of 'do as I say, not as I do'

Trump wears makeup. The bronzer is obvious. I'm not even making a political statement. He's an old man who puts on way too much makeup. Don't need to associate with any camp, left or right, to see that he looks so silly with all that makeup on.

But it's funny when you deny what your eyes are even seeing, but that's another topic. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Imagine if some random guy walked into a redneck bar in Kentucky wearing as much makeup as trump slathers on his face daily. He'd get his ass kicked within an hour.

But trumptards are nothing if not incredibly hypocritical so, of course he gets a pass - on wearing makeup, and so many other crimes again humanity.

trump is the king of the drag queens
The difference is that the Left actively courts and welcomes it while the Right denigrates it.

People call out hypocrisy. As an Indy, I'm all for it. Originally Posted by CamWizard96
Bingo. They really don't understand the hypocrisy, even when it's directly in front of their faces. Hateful, dumb and hypocritical is no way to go through life.