Chicago K9 ignorance is no excuse....

Like it was the first or 10th or 100th time this turd outed ROS to compensate for his dick size with the ladies. Puhleeze.

He just got caught this time. Ban him for all the other times he didn't get caught.
I don't buy that anyone could think that a subforum that is not visible unless you purchase or earn the access, one that is labeled (Private) in the link to it as well as title is not private. It would take a monumental idiot to not know. As K9 seems to be able to form coherent sentences, I have to believe that it is a lie.

Seriously, I didn't know that cash you had locked in a hidden safe wasn't public fund.
[QUOTE=Rand Al'Thor;1051759613]I don't buy that anyone could think that a subforum that is not visible unless you purchase or earn the access, one that is labeled (Private) in the link to it as well as title is not private. QUOTE]

Except that it's very visible without purchased or earned access. There's nothing private about it.
Except that it's very visible without purchased or earned access. There's nothing private about it. Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
And the methods employed to make it visible would also make it very plain that it is supposed to be private, no?
But it ain't.
But it ain't. Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
You should convince those who dole out the points. It is obvious that is it supposed to be.
Dude I don't need to convince anyone of anything. I simply don't give a shit if there's a private place or not and I couldn't care less if information from that private place is shared or not. It simply has zero impact on me. I don't care about the awarding of points or any of that nonsense you guys thrive on.

I'm just saying whether its supposed to be private or not, it ain't private. It's that fuckin' simple.
"Dude" you sure sounded like you were trying to convince me that it's not.

Why are your panties in such a bunch? You don't give a shit, and couldn't care less if information is leaked or not. I couldn't care less what you care about. See how that works? As for the impact it has on your life, I could actually give a lot more shit about what impacts what part of your life, but I don't.

And this whole thing about it not being private.. That is a revelation to...no one here. Thanks for that gem of information. What about my post saying that I don't buy his excuse implies that it actually is private?

What makes this funny is that you don't give a shit about any of this, yet see the need to post in a thread that is obviously about the very subject you so don't give a shit about to point out that you don't give a shit about how it's not private.

By your membership and continued contribution in the form of reviews, paid membership, or profound posts I assume you get something - entertainment, information, or chance to tell us how much you don't give a shit.

Guess what, by being on here, by posting, by having a membership here, you've agreed to the rules of this place. I like to stand by the agreements I have made, so I give a shit. If you do not, that says something about your character (I know, you don't give a shit what I think about your character).

As for not needing to "convince anyone of anything", if you truly believe that, then you are a waste of air. Someone said that all forms of communication is an attempt to convince someone that you are right. You might be trying to convince someone that you're intelligent, funny, well informed, well read, or whatever. If you truly have no intent to convince anyone of anything, then all communication from you lacks a point by virtue of your lack of intent. That makes you a waste of bandwidth here and a waste of air on the other side of your monitor.

It's that fucking simple.
Panties in a bunch? So that's an insult? It's not even relevant.

I agree with Smokin Joe. All of these little bird turds don't amount to much, but it makes it an unwelcome place to sit, unless you want to wipe off your trousers.

If you want private, don't make it public. It's that simple. BTW, this is Co-ed forum last time I checked. Not the stag farm during rutting season.
So maybe the fact that no ladies have posted here might be an indication that you're in the wrong forum. Just a thought.
Guarantee if info is leaking the other direction they care .
Would you care if a provider were leaking info to you ?
Panties in a bunch? So that's an insult? It's not even relevant.

I agree with Smokin Joe. All of these little bird turds don't amount to much, but it makes it an unwelcome place to sit, unless you want to wipe off your trousers.

If you want private, don't make it public. It's that simple. BTW, this is Co-ed forum last time I checked. Not the stag farm during rutting season. Originally Posted by ozmosys
Bird turd? Is that an insult?

stag farm during rutting season? Is that an insult?

It's not public. It's that simple.
Just because there are idiots who leak info and someone steals the contents doesn't make it public.
So maybe the fact that no ladies have posted here might be an indication that you're in the wrong forum. Just a thought. Originally Posted by ozmosys
You just need that female attention for validation, don't you?
  • Sire
  • 10-18-2012, 12:19 AM
So maybe the fact that no ladies have posted here might be an indication that you're in the wrong forum. Just a thought. Originally Posted by ozmosys
Ladies don't post here much anymore. They've been run off by all the pissing contests.

**Here**