i dont get it

Don't feel bad Mary, I don't get it either...
  • m2244
  • 11-13-2010, 10:36 PM
thanks guys....and dont worry I know and no offshore not "getting less" NOT AT ALL....just when I am trying to answer the nice legit men and i get the annoying emails trying to debate with me and horrible UNNECESSARY comments it gets really bothering .....but thanks everyone was just trying to let the ones that do do this stuff that it is unwanted by me .......

thanks guys your awesome
thanks guys....and dont worry I know and no offshore not "getting less" NOT AT ALL....just when I am trying to answer the nice legit men and i get the annoying emails trying to debate with me and horrible UNNECESSARY comments it gets really bothering .....but thanks everyone was just trying to let the ones that do do this stuff that it is unwanted by me .......

thanks guys your awesome Originally Posted by m2244
Good, the tread was worth the time. You do not need to waste time with them now, for a long time we hope. And have more time for the guys that do want to met you. And for posting and PM'ing on better things. And opps I also like jacks 2nd post.
  • Chloe
  • 11-14-2010, 01:55 AM
Mary thanks for having the guts to bring up what we deal with in Pm's. . . . the haggeling. . . and JACK!! Our rate removed I had no idea!! My rates do not change. I grandfather and/or accomodate schedules of seen and screened clients but I do not haggle. DO NOT MAKE me take 2 days to screen you only to say you want a 30 min appointment (which I DO NOT DO) or you want to negotiate.

Gentlemen when you know a woman has a rate that is not what you donated please be considerate and say you are "grandfathered" at a previous price or state the price. . .

And OSD Mary shared what you said privately to her (with your permission) and I 100% agree . . .very good advice!!
I'm bidding $301 for the tall lovely blue eyed redhead and another $301 for the sexy Chloe