Democrats Stage Sit-In On House Floor Over Gun Bills

On the bright side, it actually made C-Span interesting to watch. For about 10 minutes. Originally Posted by CoverMe
"Live" coverage of a bunch of deadheads taking up floor space?
Any word on whether any one has shit on the floor yet?
Any word on whether any one has shit on the floor yet? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Do skid marks count?
This reminds me somewhat of the Texas Democratic legislators fleeing to Oklahoma years back! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Didn't they do something like this in Wisconsin too?
I'm voting straight Republican ticket just so Pelosi never sniffs the Speaker's gavel again. Originally Posted by gnadfly
No, no, no! Never do that. Too many perfectly good Independents and Libertarians running against dimbulbocrats where there is no Republican. You have to go line by line to find the sorry bastards and vote against them.

No dimretards! Ever!
"Rangel: No Guns For Law-Abiding Constituents But I ‘Deserve–Need’ Police Protection"

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/22/ra...#ixzz4CPD6slS3

Well, Charlie. I deserve protection too and I'm just the person to supply it!
This has nothing to do with guns... it's a chance for pampered, spoiled, self-indulgent baby boomers to relive their '60s glory days.

And it's a teachable moment for those generations that will follow the pampered, spoiled, self-indulgent baby boomers.

"See kids, this is how your government works!"

NOT!
Still sticking your head in the sand. What a sad, sad shame.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Still sticking your head in the sand. What a sad, sad shame. Originally Posted by SassySue
Oh. So that's what they're doing.

I thought it was just a temper tantrum.

Either way it's pretty childish. They need to take their ball and go home.
This reminds me somewhat of the Texas Democratic legislators fleeing to Oklahoma years back! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And they were led in their " road trip " by yellow-backed Leticia Van De Putte, who was a state senator then and the most recent candidate for the dumbascraps for Lt.Governor. And a darling of suckclown ! She not only lost that campaign, but had her wide, waddling ass kicked in her run for Mayor of San Antonio. So that might explain suckclowns liberal angst and rage on here. Rub it in when you have a chance !
Any word on whether any one has shit on the floor yet? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Anytime a lyin liberal stands or walks on a floor there's shit on it !
Still sticking your head in the sand. What a sad, sad shame. Originally Posted by SassySue
The liberals keep their heads in their asses, so having their heads in the sand is a " change of scenery " for them !
Looks like a bunch of white liberals ate up with guilt, minorities, and some butt ugly women.

It's difficult to amagine anyone voting for anybody in that bunch.

Where's the "bitch of Botox"? Originally Posted by Jackie S
She's prolly of wagging her finger at someone and looking for more booze. Did ya see how much booze they had to stock on the Air Force plane that she got by being Speaker ? The pilots prolly had to stay on oxygen the whole time that they flew her around to avoid a " contact " high from inhaling the booze fumes on the plane.
The vast majority of americans agree with universal background checks for all gun purchases and a ban for easy gun purchases for suspected terrorists on the no fly list.