Sweaty Sex

Need AC on .. I don't sweat I glow ..LOL
but I don't need sweat dripping in my face or eyes
but I don't mine some hot sweaty loven if we are having a hot time
back of my keens will sweat when I get hot ..
I sweat even with minimal activity, even with a great diet and with me in the vest shape. I try not to make it an issue, but biology is what it is. I don’t consider sweat itself sexy,and wouldn’t ask anyone to turn off the A/C. I just ask to keep a towel handy so we can make the best of it,
It depends on the situation. With a provider I haven't met before probably not, but when I am with someone that I am really attracted to and who is equally into me it can be really hot! Cooling off under a ceiling fan in the afterglow is quite nice.

I think the only time I ever did something similar with a provider was in Costa Rica. She was a really Latin nympho and the room was pretty hot. But she was so into the session as well that we went at it like sweaty animals and I gotta admit it was definitely sexy. Afterwards she tenderly showered me and toweled me off before saying good-bye.

But if I showed up to a Dallas incall and found a hot room and a sweaty chick I'd probably not be happy.
I get so turned off from the feeling of sweat rubbing between us and especially when it drops on my forehead or something. Totally not sexy in anyway lol
It depends on the situation. With a provider I haven't met before probably not, but when I am with someone that I am really attracted to and who is equally into me it can be really hot! Cooling off under a ceiling fan in the afterglow is quite nice.

I think the only time I ever did something similar with a provider was in Costa Rica. She was a really Latin nympho and the room was pretty hot. But she was so into the session as well that we went at it like sweaty animals and I gotta admit it was definitely sexy. Afterwards she tenderly showered me and toweled me off before saying good-bye.

But if I showed up to a Dallas incall and found a hot room and a sweaty chick I'd probably not be happy. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Yes. This is what I'm talking about. Maybe not the current generation with all the fast food that flooded South America but many of these women have never had processed food, nicotine or even caffine. As a result thier sweat is very different and errotic.

Here we tend to associate sweat with umpleasantries. I would still like to try it with a provider who is open.
  • BLM69
  • 07-17-2019, 01:04 PM
I don't understand how some of you do the deed and not break a sweat
Watch Body Heat (1981 but on Amazon) Then tell me sweaty sex isn't sexy...
Chaffing. Sweaty Sex leads to chaffing. Can't have that, now can we?
Summer time ,,, always ends up sweaty ,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • grean
  • 07-18-2019, 01:10 PM
I'm to understand some women here will swallow a load of cum or take one on the face or tits, but a bit of sweat is an issue?
I'm to understand some women here will swallow a load of cum or take one on the face or tits, but a bit of sweat is an issue? Originally Posted by grean
The ladies who have swallowed my cum load have told me they enjoy doing it because they consider it a great source of protein & trace nutrients which will enrich their bodies and their health.

Other ladies who have taken my cum on their face have told me that they consider it to be a beauty treatment aka a facial that will rejuvenate & invigorate their skin.

How will someone else's rancid sweat help them? Especially since sweat is associated with poor hygiene, dirtiness, bacteria, and an unpleasant odor.
  • grean
  • 07-18-2019, 02:09 PM
The ladies who have swallowed my cum load have told me they enjoy doing it because they consider it a great source of protein & trace nutrients which will enrich their bodies and their health.

Other ladies who have taken my cum on their face have told me that they consider it to be a beauty treatment aka a facial that will rejuvenate & invigorate their skin.

How will someone else's rancid sweat help them? Especially since sweat is associated with poor hygiene, dirtiness, bacteria, and an unpleasant odor. Originally Posted by VeryClean
I can't always tell when someone is joking.

I think you are, right?
I can't always tell when someone is joking.

I think you are, right? Originally Posted by grean
Nope, not joking. Just telling you what ladies have told me.
  • grean
  • 07-18-2019, 02:19 PM
Well STDs aren't transmitted by getting a little sweat in your mouth.
Well STDs aren't transmitted by getting a little sweat in your mouth. Originally Posted by grean
True but this hobby is all about taking a little bit of risk, both for the hobbyist and the provider.

Keep in mind that swallowing cum is not at all the same as taking cum inside your pussy. Unless you have an open cut or sore in your mouth, the cum will be fully broken down & digested by the lady's digestive system. If there are any harmful pathogens in the cum, it will be broken down and digested as well. No harm will be done to the lady except that she would feel energized from her protein filled snack.

As for cum in her tits and face, the skin is a very effective barrier and the chances of any subsequent infection are very low.