Stood up by Asianyaya

Never understood the use of a scheduler. Outlook calendar not good enough?
I never had issues w Yaya, JJ, Ove or Soda. I am sure they will make it right. The tcb is usually on point.

Call them and straighten it out. They are the top notch asian girls in Texas...imho
  • Bosco
  • 03-18-2013, 01:46 PM
I've nothing but good things about those girls. Hopefully this will get cleared up soon.
To continue the current wave, my experience with the above mentioned young ladies has been stellar. I suggest an effort to make it right will pay dividends. IMHO...
I'm really sorry about your mis-communication on yesterday crazydude. Like, Mushroom Man stated she is not versed in the English language as we are. These things happen from time to time. I'm pretty sure it was a slight mis-communication error. I had the opportunity to visit the lovely & sexy Asianyaya last week and it was a delightful session. I will post her review soon. She is very attentive and accommodating to her clients. I arrived at her incall and I buzzed her at the gate. She gave me instructions as to where I should park and her apt. number.

I'm pretty sure she will make it up to you. I remember the first time I began my life in the house of Eccie debauchery. LOL! Like I stated earlier mis-communication does happen I also made the same mistake of jumping to post a NCNS posting on a well known provider on eccie and she received a lot of backlash from the other hobbyist. However, after finally chatting with her and scheduling an appointment with her. I must report ALL is forgiven between her and I now. She is now officially one of my ATF providers. Just consider it as lessons learned and make amends and move on brother..
It would be awesome if NCNS threads only consisted of posts between the OP and the girl he claimed NCNS'ed.
Hey OP, I like your avatar, and I do hope Jimi finds that bieber. Now why don't you go quell this little rebellion and call that scheduler today.
It's funny that other guys invest the time and interest to ask the girl about her business between her and another client, ... Originally Posted by samantha thom
tards ask about me all the time. It just shows they care about their tainted brethren. Or they are trying to track me down for those nice men in white suits with nets.