why arent the leftists posting?

I would love to have a civil debate about this type of issue. But you can see in the 4 responses to my post why I gave up on such a thing in this forum a long time ago.

There is your thoughtful and well worded reply which I totally appreciate wish we could continue this discussion without the asinine interruptions that are common place in this forum. I wish everyone on both sides of the issue in this forum would adhere to your standards.

And then you have the other 3 posts. Which represent by far the more typical posts in this forum.

Whether it be the likes of Waco kid or Lexus lover doing their best impressions of Kellyanne Conway or Kayleigh McEnany and recycling their same old tired comments. Nice job Waco at hitting the play button so soon after my post hit. Apparently you just sit around waiting for posts like this to appear so you can immediately recycle your same old tired replies. What a pathetic existance you have carved out for yourself.

And as for the other 2 replys to my post, neither are worthy of any type of response from me. I have already dignified them way more than I would have liked earlier in this post.

That same seminent applies to all of your repetitive post too Waco Originally Posted by Jam3768
You should have someone proof read your posts. IJS.
You should have someone proof read your posts. IJS. Originally Posted by bambino
I did initially type this on my phone and when I do that I often hit one of the bottom letters on the keyboard instead of the space bar. I corrected all of this on my laptop within 5 minutes after the original was posted. Is this point of reference for your post?

Otherwise I do not understand you

Here's ya goes

Here's ya goes Originally Posted by matchingmole

well. is this the best the leftanistas can do? blindmoletroll?

BAHAHAHAAAAA
I would love to have a civil debate about this type of issue. But you can see in the 4 responses to my post why I gave up on such a thing in this forum a long time ago.

Well, there is giving up on trying to be civil and there is giving in to what you say you find offensive when it is done to you. I know from experience that it is hard to ignore.

If your interest is indeed in a civil debate then try to limit your responses to that no matter what kind of response you get. I can guarantee you that if you fall into the trap of responding in an un-civil manner, it is more than likely, that is what you will get back and even if you try to be civil, there are those that will try to get you to respond in a manner that you are saying you don't want to do but are being "forced" to do. You aren't being forced to do anything you don't want to do.

I don't want to come across as telling anybody how they should post, I only wanted to say that this is how I'm going to ( try to ) post going forward. You weren't the first new poster ( at least to me, I've only been here a short while ) I've encountered larely and you just caught me at a time when I was really feed up with the name calling. I've been a fan of political debate since the old days of "Crossfire". I like trying to match wits with somebody who really likes to take a deep dive into politics and someone willing to back up their opinions by those of other political writers. This isn't every bodies cup of tea, I get that but don't let others make you into someone you are not. There is a way to use sarcasm and have a razor sharp tongue, a "biting" wit without being crude and vile. Believe me, I know the temptation because it took me years to try and resist giving as good as I was getting but it just wasn't the way I wanted to spend my time.

Originally Posted by Jam3768

And that is the end of my sermon.
well. is this the best the leftanistas can do? blindmoletroll?

BAHAHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I put as much effort into that post as Trump did to control Covid19...maybe more

HAHAHAHA
I put as much effort into that post as Trump did to control Covid19...maybe more

HAHAHAHA Originally Posted by matchingmole

you live by the grace and wisdom of His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse.

Lord Trump the Great has spared even you. because he cares about all of his serfs no matter how worthless. no life is worthless to his Regal Majesty!

will you bow down and swear your life to His Regal Majesty for saving yous?

BAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
... I will not respond here if you merely hit the play button again Originally Posted by Jam3768

After reviewing the factual merits of your post, one should simply reply:

Orange Man Good
  • oeb11
  • 05-02-2020, 07:18 AM
It isn't necessary in these trying times to post comments on how stupid Trump is. He's been proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt on a daily basis lately.

Attention all you idiotic Trumpets -- now is the time for you to hit the play button on your 8 track tape machine and recycle all of your same old tires moronic comments again.

Then go get in line for your Clorox enema. Get in line right behind our asshole in chief, his boy toy Pence, Mumbles McConnell and the rest of his band of lying blithering idiots.

PS. If any of you can actually post a original and thoughtful comment to this, I will respond. I will not respond here if you merely hit the play button again Originally Posted by Jam3768

post this - Above - and then whine about polite, civil debate - After the usual Fascist DPST name-calling and scatology fixation.???
Go back to where ever One came from - just another Hypocritical leftist unable to comprehend the nature of civil discourse.
post this - Above - and then whine about polite, civil debate - After the usual Fascist DPST name-calling and scatology fixation.???
Go back to where ever One came from - just another Hypocritical leftist unable to comprehend the nature of civil discourse. Originally Posted by oeb11
i'm with you, a bit of a dichotomy in the guy's post

let's see:

"stupid trump"

"idiotic trumpets"

"moronic comments"

"clorox enema"

"lying blithering idiots"

and then:

"post a [n] original and thoughtful comment to this, I will respond"

that takes the cake stacy abrams ate

his post is like reading comments by readers in the wapo and nyt who always end with claiming the great intelligence mantel for themselves while calling all trump voters stupid hicks and are all the while blinded by the stew they float in to the truth
Go back to where ever One came from - just another Hypocritical leftist unable to comprehend the nature of civil discourse. Originally Posted by oeb11
That would be yous whining about civil debates. Yous haven’t posted without name callings and scatologies ever since yous awoke from your years long ECCIE slumber. The old oebsy just passed out Medical advice to hookers.

Then he went away, only to rise from his own ashes as Captain America, eh!

Yous never fooled anyone, bud. Yous want polite debate, then practice it yourself. And quit whinings. Man up or man out.
Then he went away, only to rise from his own ashes as Captain America, eh!

. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I should have never mentioned "eh" in the fake Canada accent thread

now you've taken to using it and spoiling my remembrance of the girl who said it to me so sublimely

now you've taken to using it and spoiling my remembrance of the girl who said it to me so sublimely Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Spare parts, bud.

now you've taken to using it and spoiling my remembrance of the girl who said it to me so sublimely Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeah, the accent has been coming and going as convenient again lately. It's getting quite comical.
I would love to have a civil debate about this type of issue... ... Originally Posted by Jam3768
But you can't even sincerely do that...so ignored, sincerely.