The irish fighting for what is right

thank you for the help and changing this...so come on vote
Fuck SL....wait, a bunch of you already have.....based on all of his reviews.......never mind.
lol @ dearhunter ...
i voted yes....Ive seen nothing that called for points...but then again Ive been pointed for a picture
Shouldn't this ultra sensitive, and downright important topic be moved to the Sandbox.
Ya know.... SL could've just as easily been banned for things said and done in private

I don't know that or anything but just because we can't see or find the reason doesn't mean there isn't a good reason...
I agree and have said I am sure there are things I may not know this based on what I have seen for myself...it may not change anything but I atleast I know I did what I feel is right....
Ya know.... SL could've just as easily been banned for things said and done in private

I don't know that or anything but just because we can't see or find the reason doesn't mean there isn't a good reason... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
.....and they might be fucking me because they really love me.......ijs.
I agree and have said I am sure there are things I may not know this based on what I have seen for myself...it may not change anything but I atleast I know I did what I feel is right.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I wouldn't mind seeing a more open process in terms of the punishments dispensed on this site -- for everyone (not just the popular and well-liked). I understand a certain amount of detail would need to be lacking, but more about the decision making process would be helpful. Just a thought.

Also, a "I need more detail to make a decision" option would have been helpful in terms of your poll.
Dearhunter you have me in stitches with laughter.

What is strange, I had two people contact me via private message about SL being bad news and to stay clear of him. Not those exact words..
Well, it doesn't take much smarts to do some digging with the reputable providers & hobbyist to get the truth.
They looked in all private areas and found nothing to suggest this message, At some point there would be incidents in ALL areas from the providers he seen and na da, zilch, nothing. Why play me for stupid or anyone else for that matter...
This is enough to make a new comer wonder what is really going on and the drama is getting way off course with the ruining a persons reputation.
I can only imagine what some of the providers have encoutered in similar circumstances and no recourse.
The tongues are wagging, if you see this guy I won't see you anymore and he said, she said.
Business is buisness and personal opinions should not be pushed on to someone else, this has turned into a political compaign of MUD SLINGING.
I hear the 'don't want to get involved' or the fear of points being handed out like tic tacs by the almighty forces that abuse their powers.

Tread lightly or tip toe, Irish vixen is rolling thunder and I will proudly follow her lead.
Every sucessful company is owned by a man but is ran by a woman.
countryfried, I know of a mythical place where you can post those PMs and have no fear of retribution.....ijs.
Somewhere over the rainbow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9KHo9z86rA
well there are details that are public thread however I choose not to bring them to this thread as to avoid continuing the drama and it was not pretty and truly a disgrace to the site and hobby...if you want pm me...
I wouldn't mind seeing a more open process in terms of the punishments dispensed on this site -- for everyone (not just the popular and well-liked). I understand a certain amount of detail would need to be lacking, but more about the decision making process would be helpful. Just a thought.

Also, a "I need more detail to make a decision" option would have been helpful in terms of your poll. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Thanks for that post, IrishVixen.

I know which choice I voted for. I will say this based on my own personal experience and having known SL in person, spending two wonderful hours with him, he has never shown himself to be anything more than a perfect gentleman. He's got a good heart and what I do see is a lot of mudslinging on the board towards him. He asked permission first to take my pictures and I never once got the feeling, either in person or on the board, that he 'used' his 'power' here as a serious hobbyist and frequent poster as an 'abusive' form of power. I can't imagine him as anything more than what I met in person and through our communications in various forms...he's a great guy, and he defended me when I needed it most here on the board until that situation blew over, and supported me as well off the board.

I personally want him to come back here!
so did you hire him back as your PA??
Somewhere over the rainbow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9KHo9z86rA Originally Posted by pyramider
so did you hire him back as your PA?? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Are you kidding.....I got him his own private shit hole to play in......does he show an ounce of appreciation.......no......let this be a lesson to you.

No good deed goes unpunished.