Under the sheets, or on top of the spread...

Sorry I wasn't talking about cuddling and squishiness.
I'm a realist. lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
A sexy as hell realist,,, LOL
The article that you posted the link to also discusses bedbugs. Anyone that has never experienced these little vermin doesn't know what their missing. Nasty little buggers ate my feet and legs up about a year ago while I was on vacation. On a scale of 1-10 discomfort / itching level,,, mosquitoes being 1,,, chiggers being 2-3, bedbugs would have to rate about 6-7. I look for signs every time I check in to a hotel now.
I've got to completely agree with you on the bedspread deal. I think that's why the hotel chains use the brightly colored, varying patterns.
Consider it Camo,,, LOL
Hell I'm just happy to get laid. I could've give a rats ass where. On the vanity, on the little round table, on the top of the bedspread, turn it over, on the sheets. Just not the bare mattress.

On another note. I always wonder if its incall and she doesn't turn down the bedspread if that meant someone had already mess up the sheets. Or they turn the bedspread down but not the top sheet. Is bottom sheet glowin in the dark.
Hell I'm just happy to get laid. I could've give a rats ass where. On the vanity, on the little round table, on the top of the bedspread, turn it over, on the sheets. Just not the bare mattress.

On another note. I always wonder if its incall and she doesn't turn down the bedspread if that meant someone had already mess up the sheets. Or they turn the bedspread down but not the top sheet. Is bottom sheet glowin in the dark. Originally Posted by Sonoman
If I have been there ahead of you I hope she brushed the hair off the sheets.

I sure hope the girls cleanes their breasts too.
I sure hope the girls cleanes their breasts too. Originally Posted by firststick
I try to date girls that know how to wash their breast?
I try to date girls that know how to wash their breast? Originally Posted by Sonoman
Was that a question or statement?
Uh yeah, wash your breasteses ladies, come on now. Haha
Or better yet, have the garden tub filled and ready for us both!
Or better yet, have the garden tub filled and ready for us both! Originally Posted by giteneny
That's what I'm talking about!
I avoid the bedspread at all costs. They do not wash those things between guests!

Haven't you guys ever seen the hotel blacklight exposés?

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=1507794 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yep, that's it, Pretty Doll; exactly why I toss that rascal to the floor every time!!
But the sheets are cleaned nightly in the nicer hotels that I frequent, so with the bedspread on the floor, it's LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!
Or better yet, have the garden tub filled and ready for us both! Originally Posted by giteneny
great idea...
I luv giving a guy a bubble bath!
Was that a question or statement? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoman
I try to date girls that know how to wash their breast?

I don't know Ginger. Sometimes I just get all conflustered.

Thanks for pointing it out........
You can be my Geisha doll, ANYTIME! just promise not to drown me in 69...!

great idea...
I luv giving a guy a bubble bath! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I don't know Ginger. Sometimes I just get all conflustered.

Thanks for pointing it out........ Originally Posted by Sonoman
Hey, not a problem. Always available to antagonize...and wash you with bubbles.
Hey, not a problem. Always available to antagonize...and wash you with bubbles. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol that would be fun.