Wanted to say hello and give a update on my stage 4 cancer.

All the best to you. Keep fighting. Hope you beat it soon.
Heck I kind of like bald women.
HUGS and best to ya!!
Thank you everyone!

Hugs
  • 08-14-2017, 04:49 PM
Keep your head up, sounds like you're winning this battle!

...don't worry about your hair, lots of various wigs out there!
Yes. Sadly, the free sources for wigs are pretty limited and VERY conservative. Since I have zero income and living strictly off of donations, if anyone wants to donate for a wig, I will happily take it. LOL.

Otherwise, I hope you all have a awesome day!!
Glad to hear that you are in the right state (and headspace) to beat that fucking cancer!
the best recovery for you. stay away from sugar. it feeds cancer cells. keep fighting it and don't stop.
  • BLM69
  • 08-18-2017, 05:56 PM
Health is something we take for granted, I'm glad to hear the update and hope it all works out for you.
Health is something we take for granted, I'm glad to hear the update and hope it all works out for you. Originally Posted by BLM69
Thank you. Yes, we do and boy...you DON'T want to lose it.

2 more 10 hour rounds of chemo before I ring that bell. :-)
One of my coworkers tried a wig when she was going through chemo, and it really bothered her head. She was most comfortable wearing a bandana.
Sending positive thoughts and prayers.
Sorry to hear about the cancer, but glad to hear that your spirits are high. Praying for you and hoping for a full recovery. You are a beautiful woman with or without hair! Stay strong and hope to see your smiling face again soon.
So glad to read of your positive attitude, kick cancer's ass!! Sending love and light.
Sending you warm, healing thoughts, Kaylee. :hugs:
  • MojoR
  • 08-29-2017, 06:30 PM
Hope to see a post from you soon that says: I kicked cancers fucking butt!!

Sending you healing thoughts and big Texas hugs.
Kaylee go without the wig. Owning the baldness would mean chemo taint shit to you. Chemo cannot slow you down. Proudly walk around the park, the mall, etc with your bald head and big smile on your face.