"Mandles"...... If you are visiting Austin and reading reviews be forwarned

Can't say that I have had the pleasure of meeting most of the ladies mentioned but I can damn well verify that every single review I have read about Kitty is right on par with what I experienced. Hell I think some of my sessions were better than anyone has even wrote about. She will be missed and doesn't deserve the bullshit that one old guy is saying.
I concur Mr Peabody. Claire offers an experience par none, and if you're lucky she offers baked goods. Originally Posted by tzv13
Umm i love baked goods!! Claire i wants session but now it must include baked goods ..is that extra?
Says Oilersfanforlife: "Can't say that I have had the pleasure of meeting most of the ladies mentioned but I can damn well verify that every single review I have read about Kitty is right on par with what I experienced. Hell I think some of my sessions were better than anyone has even wrote about. She will be missed and doesn't deserve the bullshit that one old guy is saying."

+1
Umm i love baked goods!! Claire i wants session but now it must include baked goods ..is that extra? Originally Posted by gingerpie
Baked goods are always included with a session, free of charge
  • Old-T
  • 06-16-2015, 12:57 PM
It is always dangerous when names can be put out there with hypothetical accusations and "I suspect". I wonder how well other speculation would be received.

"I suspect A and B and C write fake reviews to trash ladies they don't pimp"

Or

"I suspected D and E and F write fake reviews in exchange for free services"

Or even

"I wonder who on here is actually LE. I suspect RR and SS and TT"

Being able to speculate with specific handles is really not a good idea.
Wow. I remember when this Coed Section was full of great information. I really hate to see it come down to name calling and people being mean spirited.

thanks Obama...
Twice if I'm not mistaken? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Only once. For using a "mandle" that another provider created. Get your facts straight.

And ever since that ban - A YEAR AGO - I haven't used another handle, hobbyist or provider.
Remember claiming the pussy shot in KBF's wasn't you even though you posted it?
We are supposed to believe you now after straight up not telling the truth?
Good luck with that.
Remember claiming the pussy shot in KBF's wasn't you even though you posted it?
We are supposed to believe you now after straight up not telling the truth?
Good luck with that. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for not recognizing a blurry, oversized photo of my squish mitten.
Wow sitting here reading coeds and come across this. What is wrong with you people. Calling someone an old whore and accusing people of things not proven. No wonder Eccie has turned into such a mess.
If you have something to say to a person do it privately and only if you have proof. It makes everyone look bad with kind of crap on the site.
No I am not perfect and sometimes I open my mouth when I should not but when I do I go back and apologize.
This is no different than any other site dealing with humans and people should show some restraint and not be an ass.
OK sorry but had to say what I think.
This is a bitchass move and you know it Whispers. There's no end to your resentment of these ladies, and what KBF said about outing her is totally uncalled for. Seriously, why do you care if these ladies 'allegedly" used a different handle to write a review of themselves? Even if it was true, one fake review wouldn't supplant the many true reviews these ladies have received.
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for not recognizing a blurry, oversized photo of my squish mitten. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I should have put a watermark on that picture.
Or the cover on the lens
I admit I don't keep that up on everything going on - but I'll stand behind the reviews I've done for KBF and Claire, and anyone else I've reviewed (including a few in other cities - one forthcoming for Atlanta shortly). As for the reviews I've read, I've not seen anything I'd consider fake.
As a matter of fact. Since you are now claiming my reviews are fake. Please why dont you say which review is fake? I have nothing to hide other than my personal info like every other gent on this board.

Let the mods contact the individual and verify he is real.

Sixx (I'll call him) , coachpaul2007 (who I saw 2 days ago I can call him) ffireman (I'll call him) and ztonk (whim I'll send a text too)

I'll be damned if you think you will run my name thru the dirt and allege that my reviews are not valid.

Who the fuck do you think you are really? Roll over and choke on the shit you spew please. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Notice how the fat ass has not come back on this thread after slinging his immature sissy bitch maligning horseshit and waddles off into the shadows?

Good on you for calling him out.