sometimes when i come in here ...

Yup. It works! You can thank me later.
COIdiot regularly talks to himself ... Check
COIdiot regularly answers his own questions ... Check
COIdiot is an inmate on the Funny Farm ... Check

That pretty much sums up, COIdiot ... Check
^^^^I agree. The only way I can think of doing it is to have the sig-line ready to go for a copy and paste when he goes to another forum ... I have the same thought about mine. Sometimes the bullshit from here doesn't transfer well.

Now .. back to being not serious. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why are you trying to fuck with yet another whore's business LL? Is it because she's black? Or because she's a woman?
Well now, I will let the OP make up his own mind who the visitors are and who the inmates are. I am confident he can tell.

By the way, prior to your recent sighting in the music forum how long has it been since you were seen outside this forum? Was it your post on the Fed Reserve book? I am guessing that was probably it. [And being serious for a moment, if you kept your tone civil as you did/do in there, you would get far less grief here from me. But somehow there should be a way to keep your Political forum signature line off non-Political forums--however if there is I don't know what it is.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You stalk like a pathetic little troll; you quack like a pathetic little troll; hence, it's obvious you are a pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER.
Why are you trying to fuck with yet another whore's business LL? Is it because she's black? Or because she's a woman? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I haven't said or done anything to interfere with your business. Move on.
sometimes when i come in here ... I feel like all the guys are standing in a circular room face to the wall and masturbating like they are the only ones in the room ... the jizz of course is what they would be saying ...

That's pretty much it right? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
I would never face a wall with a Ozommunist behind me... IJS
  • shanm
  • 06-18-2015, 07:35 PM
I would never face a wall with a Ozommunist behind me... IJS Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
But you would for everything else, eh?

No wonder you are so dim......your head is repeatedly hitting the wall.
You stalk like a pathetic little troll; you quack like a pathetic little troll; hence, it's obvious you are a pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You sound like a cunt, you smell like a cunt; hence, it's obvious you are a fucking pathetic cunt.
I would never face a wall with a Ozommunist behind me... IJS Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
We all know that's not true. You drop the soap just to see what will kick off.
chancre and shit, y'all suck each others oozes...
You sound like a cunt, you smell like a cunt; hence, it's obvious you are a fucking pathetic cunt. Originally Posted by WombRaider

And as everyone knows, nothing you say is remotely related to the truth, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.