Who has the Skinniest Waist Attached to the BIGGEST ASS

Sooo...what does the winner get????
We need more research, for science!
this could be the undisputed champion....

she's in arlington now

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=259351
I am a slim girl that was blessed with a little extra in the ass department. I think this pic illustrates it best.
our experience was a good learning experience.... Originally Posted by !VI!
Agreed, but further on the topic, do you have any more ass pics?
I am a slim girl that was blessed with a little extra in the ass department. I think this pic illustrates it best.
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Morgan gets my vote of the posters so far and her service is great too!

As far as !VI! (always wondered how you get VI from Vaginal Enforcer?) and Tara 'Fake Tits' Evans (you might want to buy an ass next) it looks like y'all got flat ass goin' on.
Manslut why dont you go get a dick implant. From hearing through the grapevine you need one. Hey just for you.... Suck on these baby.
I just wanted to be under Tara for once.. sexy baby very sexy.
V hope to be under you soon to.
Have anymore of those grotesque photos textushhog? I need to look at a few dozen more before I decide. Originally Posted by timtim001

Slim is a relative term!

Seriously, I like an athletic figure, but when (and why) did men start liking women with fat asses?
Seriously, I like an athletic figure, but when (and why) did men start liking women with fat asses? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Ever since Eve bent over in the Garden of Eden, and God punched Adam in the arm and said, "Hey look at that would you!"
Tara has a perfect ass. I remember back in the studio days one time i waited for her to arrive and had the pleasure of watching her walk from the parking log into the studio in some jean shorts and just remembering that ass in anticipation. definitely in the top 5 as well.
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan

VERY WELL ILLUSTRATED !!!!!!!!!
Anyone seen her? She should be in running.
http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/B...chick/35636643
Can I nominate myself?