Bundy arrested along with others

So, SLOBBRIN?

What's the point of your photo and post?

Is there a point or are you just living up to your reputation as a flaky, ignorant IOTY?
There you go. I've added some truth to your statement. You're welcome. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Where did you find this "truth" you seem to sprinkle on everything like sawdust on shit?
There you go. I've added some truth to your statement. You're welcome. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No you didn't dipshit.

You just added spin to push your lies.

The cops are allowed to point guns at you if you are a threat. The police were lawfully arresting Bundy. If Bundy and the others were armed, the police are correct to draw their weapons. Bundy and the others have no excuse to draw weapons on cops who are arresting them.

The cops are not required to keep their guns holstered when arresting armed criminals. There is no requirement that the police must let the bad guys take the first shot.
No you didn't dipshit.

You just added spin to push your lies.

The cops are allowed to point guns at you if you are a threat. The police were lawfully arresting Bundy. If Bundy and the others were armed, the police are correct to draw their weapons. Bundy and the others have no excuse to draw weapons on cops who are arresting them.

The cops are not required to keep their guns holstered when arresting armed criminals. There is no requirement that the police must let the bad guys take the first shot. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Just a minor point. Latest news says that the man was unarmed and the FBI refuses to comment. What are we to believe? By the way, Bundy is alive and well. Didn't you know that? The spokesman is dead, killed by somebody in law enforcement. Did I miss something about Bundy drawing a weapon?

At what point does a citizen lose the right of self defense if they have a weapon pointed at them for the simple charge of treaspassing? The story from CNN (dated 18 minutes ago) has no information about anyone drawing a weapon on the police. Why do you assume otherwise? http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/27/us/ore...sts/index.html
Which means what, putz?

You planning mass executions, hillbilly? That's typical. Now we know where Trump fans come from.

Armed thugs take over a federal building - even if it is in the middle of nowhere - and then aim guns at cops. How did you think that was going to end?

If Black Lives Matter nuts took over a post office in Ferguson and pointed guns at cops, we know what you think the cops should do. Shoot them.

What is it any different for some militia nuts that you support? Originally Posted by ExNYer

You know exactly what it means, NyMRDer lover...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y92PvMFL0Eg
I am sure a person wanted on a federal warrant, who has said he would not go to jail, and would die there whether he was 55, 90 or 95 would never resist when arrested.
You know exactly what it means, NyMRDer lover Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No I don't know what it means toofless. Why don't you elaborate? Or are you too chicken to spell it out?

Ant what the fuck is "NyMDRer"?
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2016, 09:12 PM

At what point does a citizen lose the right of self defense if they have a weapon pointed at them for the simple charge of treaspassing? .html Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Let's let LexusLover comment on that question....be interesting to hear his take!

No I don't know what it means toofless. Why don't you elaborate? Or are you too chicken to spell it out?

Ant what the fuck is "NyMDRer"? Originally Posted by ExNYer

Right after you explain why you voted for 0bama again... NyMDRer

"Ant" this is a smile...
Right after you explain why you voted for 0bama again... NyMDRer Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You've already been told - several times. Or don't you remember? Has the syphilis rotted your brains that badly? I voted for Obama to punish the GOP for nominating two idiots in a row. Clearly, the GOP was giving too much attention to the likes of you.

Now answer the question, hillbilly. What did you mean when you wrote that soon we would know how you feel? Are you planning a mass shooting at the mall?
The cops are allowed to point guns at you if you are a threat. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Unless, of course, if "you" are Black!

Where ARE the "Black Lives Matter" protesters ...

...... to peacefully assemble against the "murder" of a White "Cowboy" Protester with his hands raised?
..... some militia nuts ..... Originally Posted by ExNYer
I'm sure the Tories "back in the day" up where you are from said the same thing about the "nut cases" fighting for their independence. Just because someone disagrees with your point of view doesn't make them a "nut case"!
Unless, of course, if "you" are Black!

Where ARE the "Black Lives Matter" protesters ...

...... to peacefully assemble against the "murder" of a White "Cowboy" Protester with his hands raised? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Michael Brown---Hands up don't shoot.
Robert "LaVoy" Finicum---Hands up don't shoot.