kissing

• Gucci
  • 01-09-2012, 07:47 PM
i'm guessing there is a typo somewhere in there but are you objecting to girls who do BBBJCIM but don't want to kiss.

i think it is a mental thing some girls think that blow jobs are too explicit to be considered intimate meanwhile they my reserve kissing for the people they consider special in their life because it just feels weird to kiss a guy you don't care about and be good at.

^ this is not my opinion but just a different view on things. I love making out and kissing just as much as I love a hot sweet wad of cum in my mouth so I can't really say anything. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

Ooooh KISS ME SKYLAR KISS ME ! !
Find you an ATF, don't be cheap with her, (I mean that), and trust me, she will suck your tonsils out.

Besides, in todays GFE enviroment, kissing is as much part of the menu as BBBJ. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You would think but sadly no.
I wouldn't say 99% dont kiss.
But it's pretty high for first dates.
Not sure if its the leave them wanting more mentality.
Or it's part of the gfe thing with them-
i.e. in RW they don't kiss on first date either.

Benny and Ulysses do ease the way to be sure.
Maybe you should brush your teeth or have them whiten.(I'm kidding) I didn't know there were ladies that didn't kiss. I thought that changed a long time ago.
  • fawn
  • 01-09-2012, 08:13 PM
I know it's a high percentage, because I know of many ladies that kiss. I have witnessed it.
I hope you have better luck finding the ones who do. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I am definitely one of those ladies you have witnessed! And you know, I do love to kiss!!

I am not bragging, but I have about 20 OKs on P411 and not a single lady I have seen, was not a kisser. And most of them are excellent. Ladies like the one above, Reese, and Fawn, Dragonfly, Max, Autumn Spring, Lana, Sweet N Little and I could go on and on. Just do the research.

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat
Aw WC, thank you for the mention and you're an awesome kisser yourself baby....
Time to reevaluate where you are shopping. You should know what she will or wont do in session long before you book the appointment. No reviews = No Date
Reviews are good to a point but you still have to keep in mind that YMMV....ALWAYS!!
When I began providing, there were a few things that I thought I would never do, Greek, doubles etc. Not Kissing, however, never crossed my mind. It's the precursor to wonderful, exciting things!
I have been at the hobby a long time and I have had two. Both told me they were in a relationship and kissing was to personal. One of these ladies later ended the relatinship and then she did kiss and I found that she not only was good at it and really enjoyed.

I have also had a one lady that would kiss before daty, but not after.
SL is a non GFE Hobbyist! No kissing no DATY! Change your status, seems like I have to beat them off with a stick! I've actually had some get offended and even pissed off! Most take it as a challenge. This doesn’t seem to work with BBBJ for some reason. Oh yes I remember why? I just can’t seem to get the words out of my mouth! “Sorry sweetie no BBBJ I only do CBJ!” People seem to want what they can’t have. I just saying....
wow...really I usually go by signs from the gentlemen but 99.9% of the time they love kissing as I do, soft ones and passionate ones...If fact when I am contacted and asked do you kiss I always reply of course unless you have a preference not to...and so far has been an issue but than again I do have an oral fetish so what can I say?? wicked grin
What you forget the percentage is base off all ladies that provide not just a few it takes more then one lady to change the number when their one million ladies providing as per sources at MiT
100% of the time i've been with any provider, great kissing has been how things start off. Frequent kissing throughout is always part of sessions too.
thats pretty hot[quote=SkylarCruzWantsYou;20257 46]i'm guessing there is a typo somewhere in there but are you objecting to girls who do BBBJCIM but don't want to kiss.

i think it is a mental thing some girls think that blow jobs are too explicit to be considered intimate meanwhile they my reserve kissing for the people they consider special in their life because it just feels weird to kiss a guy you don't care about and be good at.
it just feels weird to kiss a guy you don't care about and be good at. Originally Posted by petiteassman
How can you not care about the guy that just gave you $300 to spend an hour with him?

I've had a few providers, maybe 5%, that didn't kiss and their sessions were mechanical and not satisfying. I remember one girl that didn't kiss who did get me to nut but I left sexually frustrated and I had to go see another provider to fill the need for intimacy and get true satisfaction.

Hell, no way can I understand a provider saying it's too intimate to kiss! How much more intimate can you get than having me stick my dick in your honey hole or pie hole?

I understand some girls who have hygiene concerns - one girl had mono in High School and was a hygiene freak! A couple of those, who did enjoy fucking, have now gotten more relaxed with kissing and are much better providers and their sessions much more satisfying!
Time to reevaluate where you are shopping. You should know what she will or wont do in session long before you book the appointment. No reviews = No Date Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I agree.

Look for LFK and DFK in the reviews.

Yes, YMMV, but the reviews give you a probability to work with.