best boobs

I thought I was exclusively in the iddy bitty titty club. My last review had me reconsidering that position. But those little titties are fun!
I agree with most of the posters here and I prefer natural to manmade. That is probably why I generally prefer the smaller boobs to larger. The natural perkies just drive me crazy. There may be some recency bias at play here but I would have to say that Lia Love had some of the most perfect boobs I have ever experienced!
Lia’s we’re amazing!
I'm sure I left out many that deserves credit. It was examples of who I've had the luxury of visiting.
I loved your breasts. I would love to give them some special attention again.
I'm so flattered that you enjoy my gorgeous, perky, little titties! Fun fact, they are actually Double A cups. Originally Posted by Vannah
@Vannah - I loved and enjoyed your breasts. I look forward to appreciate them again
Glad you clarified that. Thought for a minute you were talking to Fr8nk
I usually prefer natural breast, put Piper69 has gorgeous man mades which where the perfect size for her tiny body. Originally Posted by sas72032
I agree wholeheartedly. Has anyone heard or seen Piper lately? I noticed her ad on tryst has been missing lately. Did she move or something?
Glad you clarified that. Thought for a minute you were talking to Fr8nk Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Lol 😂 right, I was like oh that didn’t get Vannah’s quote
I’m gonna need that GUYWHOLOVESBOOBS opinion on this here thread
I have already spoken LOL
Stella, Pooh, Vegas...

Many other greats, but damn!
Stella, Pooh, Vegas...

Many other greats, but damn! Originally Posted by CH Luke
I agree with all three. I tried to list girls on Eccie so didn’t mention Vegas or Pooh
Vegas would definitely be a favorite, but she isn’t on Eccie or highly review UTR like Stella or Harper so I didn’t list her here.