Too Cruel For Combat?

One relevant question here would be that of which sex makes for the best berserker ("crazy motherfucker," ebonically speaking), and then, that of whether the berserk, crazy motherfucker state of mind is the most effective one for fighting--and for whom. I've seen women go berserk far more often than men, but it's the men who seem to make the news by actually posting a body count. Kind of like the well-known gender disparities in suicide attempts and rates of success. Originally Posted by roaringfork
Also, consider who likes to play all those violent video games, and who 95% of the murderers are. Men seem much more wired to beat/kill their wives/girlfriends. Men are genetically much more violent.
Ahhh, the video game analogy.

You're right Kayla, MEN play lots of. Idea games. Boys get married and settle down.

I'd rather read your citations than suffer your opinions.
You are correct. They, however, shouldn't fight for the all-woman feminist army for this experiment. The feminist men would have to join the liberal men and the faggots on the other side. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It's been a long time since I heard the word "faggot" used. Still don't like it. Did they teach you such open-mindedness in law school?
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2013, 01:52 PM
It's been a long time since I heard the word "faggot" used. Still don't like it. Did they teach you such open-mindedness in law school? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

DeVry Tech
He and some of his buds rolled gays for spending money when they were in school.
It's been a long time since I heard the word "faggot" used. Still don't like it. Did they teach you such open-mindedness in law school? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
They tried to beat it out of me but it didn't take. I would leave it alone but faggots like Assup keep on picken' at the ant pile, so to speak.
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2013, 02:39 PM
He and some of his buds rolled gays for spending money when they were in school. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

lol

he was the rollee not the roller

I'd rather read your citations than suffer your opinions. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why bother with either? Don't you have some dicks to suck on, to maintain your championship status?
typical response from the board's leading cocksucker.

Don't you just get tired of all your hate talk, Hillel?

Or is it your goal to discredit every Jew who ever served humanity?

what a question! Of course it is! Nazi fuck!
lol

he was the rollee not the roller Originally Posted by CJ7

My bad then they rolled him for his lunch money...LMAO
  • CJ7
  • 09-20-2013, 05:07 PM
My bad then they rolled him for his lunch money...LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen

then made him suck their dicks
then made him suck their dicks Originally Posted by CJ7
You are mistaking me for your little bitch boy, Randy4Dicks.
typical response from the board's leading cocksucker.

Don't you just get tired of all your hate talk, Hillel?

Or is it your goal to discredit every Jew who ever served humanity?

what a question! Of course it is! Nazi fuck! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But calling me the same names isn't hateful?
I'm getting tired of you. I will let you suck dick in peace if you will just go away.
I'm not going away, shitheel. you are. And we will ALL rejoice.

That's the conventional wisdom.

Those of us who really know, realize that you are a consummate liar. You aren't leaving. You aren't jewish. You aren't heterosexual. and you damned sure aren't getting into Israel.

You're just a blowhard fraud; George Zimmerman probably.
then made him suck their dicks Originally Posted by CJ7

Wow a Jewish hummer.