Pearl’s

I miss the days of Lisa at Pearls. Originally Posted by KoreanKonnoisseur
Me too!!!
Most of the girls from Green Therapy moved over to Pearl's and couple of weeks ago. Everyone except Barbie. I got a text from Yuki telling me to drop in. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Confused, or maybe I am just not aware of, Sue is involved in Pearl's too now? Years ago she was there for a short period of time.
  • Xhi
  • 09-26-2023, 08:21 AM
Confused, or maybe I am just not aware of, Sue is involved in Pearl's too now? Years ago she was there for a short period of time. Originally Posted by dreamback
Dreamback,

Sue aka Yuki is not at Pearls. She is now at Palace Therapy, where she was before Green. I saw her this weekend and the strong massage followed by the really fun part is the best combo for me.

AJohnDough,

I agree, Green is nicely remodelled inside ( I think it used to be Ocean before Green ) and the rooms I was in, are larger than at the Palace. Pearls also has nice rooms.

The parking at Green is scarce and during busines hours the tatoo place and the car repair guys are fully aware . I prefer the Palace, parking is less conspicuous, in my view.

Parking at Pearls has also more options, like to park further away across the street and walk.
Green is nicely remodelled inside ( I think it used to be Ocean before Green ) Originally Posted by Xhi
Is Green the one that was on Shady Trail, or the one that used Oceanside on NW HWY
Green is on the I-35 service road just north of Beltline in Carrollton
someone mentioned that Star may be at Pearls currently.
Just got a message from Star this evening confirming she is now there