Is anyone in midland anymore?

Ty brother. The gps feature is not in the phone per say, it’s a service provided by the cell carrier so I can’t turn it off. I do ping the mothership when time permits to help avoid a random call as you said lol.

. Originally Posted by Getting It In Texas
[edit-DM]
Lack of a response is typical. Don’t let her fool yay
Lack of a response is typical. Don’t let her fool umys Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Excuse the hell out of me!!! I got a lot of shit happen over the last 6 months... I went from living alone and by myself for 7 years to being a full-time mother again overnight on top of that I've had to learn how to juggle being a full-time mother of two teenage daughters on top of the stupid covid-19 to where my kids are home 24/7 and having to take my oldest daughter to and from work everyday!!! And then out of nowhere my 20 year old niece was found dead so from 1500 miles away I was taking care of getting her approved by the state to be cremated because the mother and the family didn't have money to afford a funeral or service or to get her cremated and then also trying to figure out what the fuck happened to her since it wasn't by accident that she just so happen to die out of nowhere.. and now I'm having to plan a trip in the morning to Wichita Falls because my grandmother does not have much longer to live hostas have come in and they said that they will be surprised if you make it through the night so now I got to get my children to Wichita Falls so they could see their grandmother and say bye to her one last time so excuse the hell out of me for having a life outside of it is Hobby I'm getting forgetful to respond back to messages because I have so much shit on my plate going on right now
Just a request to all folks - ISO's and responses to ISO are not allowed in coed. Thank you all for your cooperation.
What that guy said up there.