Places to have sex!!!!!!!!!!

lol--Passion...yep!

great answers everyone!!

Ms Athena....can I watch you & LL????
in a church cemetary....at a church youth camp......in a church baptismal.....in a church choir loft....behind the pulpit in a church

I used to be a minister's wife....lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain

bad bad girl there Dallas . Oh you are closing the gap on geniusman
bad bad girl there Dallas . Oh you are closing the gap on geniusman Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
lol

lol--Passion...yep!

great answers everyone!!

Ms Athena....can I watch you & LL???? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Watch? I thought u were going to be there to dish out the spankings and prostate massage?
ok then wooohooooo "hell yeahhhh"!!
Lost my " dad of the year " award for this one ..... We snuck away to my kids tree house ( very large one , thank God ) and proceeded to indulge in the urges of the flesh. The exciting part was knowing our neighbors were entertaining in there back yard and fortunately much louder than us. Miss that ol house . GREAT TOPIC !
I did it on a beach.......at 7am with walkers headed our way...it was a quicky. I also did it on a pool table at a private club.....but I am sure every one has done that, and the beach thing as well. I guess I too have had a vanilla life.
Mr Jd Northface, I really dont look around much during sex but a great place can add to the mood. It is being able to look before or after that is great or even during and you raise your head up and see the beach or you look down and you know you just had the most amazing sex and no one knew. Places can add to memories and memories are priceless. The first time I had sex was in a hay barn I wont forget or some of the great times in Nissan Hardbody truck with a great hardbody. Maybe you should come and check me out and see how much looking I do. Maybe you like me looking and touching more then you know.
I havent done alot of scene places only in my head. I am doing me a bucket list of great places instead of great guys. Hope everyone has a great week.Hugs and Kisses!!!!!
Places to have sex, hummmm?? Damn in my book Anywhere theres a Hard Cock, is a good place to have sex................IJS
Places to have sex, hummmm?? Damn in my book Anywhere theres a Hard Cock, is a good place to have sex................IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Or a wet kitty just begging to be pet...
Spot tower at an outdoor amphitheatre. Granted, there wasn't a show going on at the time (it was a couple hours after a show), but still an interesting place. What's that saying..? If the tower's swayin', we be playin'!
Places to have sex, hummmm?? Damn in my book Anywhere theres a Hard Cock, is a good place to have sex................IJS Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

you are a naughty dirty girl...i luv it!!!!!!!
Or a wet kitty just begging to be pet... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Or a wet kitty just begging to be pet... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
We are just going to have to get together. IDK when or where or how but needs to happen.

Y'all are killin me smalls...

Addresses Misresss properly now!
Please spank me and call me a bitch!
Mr Jd Northface, ...Maybe you should come and check me out and see how much looking I do. Maybe you like me looking and touching more then you know. Originally Posted by Truly Passion*
Well, I take all such threats seriously, of course...