Tongue lashing anyone?

Easiest ways for me to cum are fingering, fucking, vibrators. DATY feels nice but someone has to be really skilled at it to make me cum with DATY alone, with no fingers involved.
Easiest ways for me to cum are fingering, fucking, vibrators. DATY feels nice but someone has to be really skilled at it to make me cum with DATY alone, with no fingers involved. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Same with me!
I bet the idiot continues to respond to my posts though. They bother him too much to let them sit there unresponded to.

It's a sickness I'm sure. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Given the current bannification status of most of upsets popular thread starters,let's give this a shot, do you ladies cum better or stronger with a tongue tweaking your clit and thrusting in and out of your vagina or do you prefers stiff dick? How about a dildo,finger? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Clitoral stimulation from tongue, fingers or toys. It's rare I'll cum from penetration alone (no clitoral stimulation) so orgasms from a thrusting stiff dick accompanied with clitoral stimulation of some kind is especially awesome. The occasional g-spot vibrator is nice. Fiv/digits or dildo with no vibrations no thank you.
Lmfao.. I love u elle !!! Live how blunt and forward u are !!! Ots awesome !! Ur awesome !!! Tell it like it is girl !!!
I love to go down on a women, esp if she is bald.....but if a women cant cum then I would rather her tell me then to fake it.....dont fake it girls...I hate that......its fine if you are in "service" mood.....while I love the GFE.....deep down I know you not my GF and not even a FWB.

Tell me what (if anything) gets you off, and maybe you can enjoy it too.....which is what I hope I can do for you...... besides filling your wallet.....while draining mine. LOL

As for ElleW having better O in non hobby related play time......when do you want to get married??? just kidding. LOL
Lmfao.. I love u elle !!! Live how blunt and forward u are !!! Ots awesome !! Ur awesome !!! Tell it like it is girl !!! Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Ha ha, Im the 'tell it type'. Just like I know the reality of this business.

As for ElleW having better O in non hobby related play time......when do you want to get married??? just kidding. LOL Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Nothing like civi sex. Ha ha.

Not like hobby sex cant be hot and enjoyable but its not the same as civi sex with someone you're into.
My current SO can't O at all no matter what unless she has my dick in her mouth, in fact she cums simply by giving me head, I questioned her ability to do that with no clitoral stimulation or vaginal penetration at first,but she shows me and has me feel her cum flow after each suck and swallow session,is she the find of a lifetime or what?
Women are complicated. Do you expect their vaginas and ability to orgasm to be any different. Just saying.
I would be interested to see someone intelligently and honestly argue the opposite of what the great Plastic Man has said here. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Well it kind of a loaded question to me. It's not that I really give a shit but it is more fun if they seem like they are enjoying themselves too. No lengthy explanation needed. Read into it what you will but understand that any thoughts to the contrary will be heard in the same way as the banging of an empty barrel.
Well it kind of a loaded question to me. It's not that I really give a shit but it is more fun if they seem like they are enjoying themselves too. No lengthy explanation needed. Read into it what you will but understand that any thoughts to the contrary will be heard in the same way as the banging of an empty barrel. Originally Posted by Ceremony
At least this is an attempt I guess.
I love to go down on a women, esp if she is bald.....but if a women cant cum then I would rather her tell me then to fake it.....dont fake it girls...I hate that......its fine if you are in "service" mood.....while I love the GFE.....deep down I know you not my GF and not even a FWB.

Tell me what (if anything) gets you off, and maybe you can enjoy it too.....which is what I hope I can do for you...... besides filling your wallet.....while draining mine. LOL

As for ElleW having better O in non hobby related play time......when do you want to get married??? just kidding. LOL Originally Posted by soldierboy44
I'm with Soldier.