AssPlay - What & How Big Can You Take

I know my comment does not fit the question but simply this: I LOVE DATO on my lover and enjoy it more when she grinds back onto my face, 'fucking' my tongue, if you will. When I choose a Provider to be with, if she is not open to my oral cravings, it is likely I will take a pass and look elsewhere. Back on topic: I may someday decide to have an experienced Provider do me with a strapon of moderate size - just not ready yet! Dallas? Athena? And Nicolet and, for that matter any other hot lady who also will let me do her feet when you're not doing me! Do you Copy?
That's a big 10-4! Tootsies at the ready!
Wow! I love your nipple Nicolet.
I know my comment does not fit the question but simply this: I LOVE DATO on my lover and enjoy it more when she grinds back onto my face, 'fucking' my tongue, if you will. When I choose a Provider to be with, if she is not open to my oral cravings, it is likely I will take a pass and look elsewhere. Back on topic: I may someday decide to have an experienced Provider do me with a strapon of moderate size - just not ready yet! Dallas? Athena? And Nicolet and, for that matter any other hot lady who also will let me do her feet when you're not doing me! Do you Copy? Originally Posted by Solemate62
well baby---I will be back & will bring it to ya! lol
biggest Ive taken was 11" took a few minutes, had to sit on it at first once it was in, had no problem, but I do say, was a bit overkill hehe
well baby---I will be back & will bring it to ya! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
You and Athena will have to flip a coin to see who gets this virgin ass first!
I can take some pretty dang big ones, but it took several years of practice and experience to get there. What's important to me these days is "who" is on the other end....
I can take some pretty dang big ones, but it took several years of practice and experience to get there. What's important to me these days is "who" is on the other end.... Originally Posted by Zhivago52
well said!!
It's always worked for me when/if the lady has a wide variety of sizes and starts at a comfortable girth and gradually wotks up to one that has me grinding and grunting. You'd be surprised how big you can go so long as you've 1) started the process before you arrive; or 2) plan on an extended session where the Proivder works you open. It's one helluva experience!!
I find that there are 2 aspects to size which affect the experience. Width is the first one I'll mention. As others describe, work up to it gradually with lots of lube, and you can manage pretty thick cocks or dildos. I've enjoyed ones 2.5" diameter. I've let ladies try to fist me a couple of times, but not quite managed it. I like the idea of it. Maybe I need to find someone with really small hands who is into this LOL.

But really, why push it, if it's big enough to feel good, then we don't need to be competitive about who can take the biggest cock/dildo. Though if you like the idea of that, there are videos on xhamster of folks taking enormous dildos (probably 5" diameter some of them) up their ass.

Length can be a different issue altogether. The rectum takes a bend into the sigmoid colon, so that if the cock/dildo is too long for your particular cavity, it can bang into the wall of the rectum/colon, which can hurt in a bad way. Length which can be accommodated without pain varies some depending on the position as well. For me, 8 inches and above hurts from the length standpoint. Since I LOVE it when my partner bangs me hard, her hips slamming into my ass, I try to keep dildo length to 7" or under.

For this to be pleasure without pain, as it ought to be, it is my opinion that it is absolutely essential that lots of lube be used, that width be worked up to with increasing numbers of fingers or small implements before a cock or dildo is introduced, and that introducing the entire length also be gradual until you're completely in and it isn't painful for your partner. That's particularly important for a female with a strap-on, since she has no feel for what's happening deep inside.

Once the anus has stretched out, and you've determined that length isn't an issue inside, then it can feel perfectly wonderful for your partner to fuck you both soft and hard. I'm not the least attracted to guys, but ass play feels really good to me, as well as the psychological novelty of being the one being filled, the one being in the receptive role.
spice-is-nice,

You are so naughty and present information so well! Thank you. And I'm so super duper glad that you're a participant in this forum of ours.

Again, thanks.

Elisabeth
Aw-w, shucks, ma'am. Just bein' neighborly.
biggest Ive taken was 11" took a few minutes, had to sit on it at first once it was in, had no problem, but I do say, was a bit overkill hehe Originally Posted by TShortKakes
Oh my!!
As far as size I never look at the measuring tape or a label, just the look and the feel.
I did fist a guy once...but it was by accident....lol