🌻EYE CANDY FOR YOUR PLEASURE🌻SHOUT OUT TO NWA I'M HAVING A BLAST 🌻

No reason for me to hate, babe. I’m number one. I was just giving you some helpful pointers!
No reason for me to hate, babe. I’m number one. I was just giving you some helpful pointers! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Come to think of it you've commented on several of my posts and your comments have never been kind or helpful. They've only been hateful and sought to mock me and spread lies and rumors about me. Which is puzzling because we've never met. Lol . You're truly a legend in your own mind. But i would like to properly invite you to post some eye candy pics on this thread as well. That goes for any of my sister providers. I have no problem sharing this new pics post with any of you.
So just keep believing you're number 1. Mean girls always finish last. Maybe you never got that memo.
I'm sure many others, provider and hobbyists alike, share this vision of you
If you "Ladies" wish to have a conversation about past interactions, this thread is not the place.
Take it back channels.
Staff Edit - Biomed1
#13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.