Congratulations Democrats. Gas is > $4 in every state for the first time ever!

So you think Biden can control the price of oil?

Personally I hope he keeps the price up...let my oil peeps make a buck or two. Let them poor Trump lovers eat cake!

Someone needs to tell him to lower it then because if not they are in for a record shellacking in the midterms! Originally Posted by WTF
Personally, you’re a douche nozzle Professor Poofter.

You want regular folks to suffer

That’s a big change when in a PM you said you where for the poor people. You are a complete liar and a fraud Professor Poofter.

And a troll
I swear this is exactly what I get when I read him.

That’s a big change when in a PM you said you where for the poor people. You are a complete liar and a fraud Professor Poofter.

And a troll Originally Posted by bambino

https://robertslooneybin.weebly.com/...-cheswick.html

. . . one of our more sensitive patients. He is one of our more beloved clients that loves to show his feelings in screams, laughs, tears, and making huge scenes. His scenes are what is most memorable at this institution and his most famous quote " I want my cigarettes!" will stick with us even after his death.
I swear this is exactly what I get when I read him.

https://robertslooneybin.weebly.com/...-cheswick.html Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I think you just described yourself.
I think you just described yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Expected response. Almost like a verbal tick.
Not sure why an enterprising journalist couldn't set up shop at the local WaWa gas station or at a truck stop fueling station and talk to customers. Maybe ask them about how abortion is affecting the price of fuel or the price of just about anything else. Where's Jessie Watters when you need him?
  • WTF
  • 05-19-2022, 05:18 AM

And a troll Originally Posted by bambino
In a PM?

Are you claiming I sent you a PM claiming to be worried about poor, ignorant AF Trump lovers!

Listen Dorothy, I think you've gained too much weight for those ruby red shoes. They are cutting off blood flow to that fat face of yours.
  • WTF
  • 05-19-2022, 05:21 AM
Not sure why an enterprising journalist couldn't set up shop at the local WaWa gas station or at a truck stop fueling station and talk to customers. Maybe ask them about how abortion is affecting the price of fuel or the price of just about anything else. Where's Jessie Watters when you need him? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You make a good point....with higher energy costs....more women will be choosing abortion. Maybe we should be investing in coat hangers.
I wonder what happened in the 3rd week of Jan2021 that would explain this chart....

Originally Posted by texassapper
So you are that fucking stupid, it is confirmed.
I know this one: Putin invaded Ukraine. AmIrite?!?

I wonder what happened in the 3rd week of Jan2021 that would explain this chart....

Originally Posted by texassapper
  • Mplay
  • 05-19-2022, 08:14 PM
Your missing the point OP. We have no more mean tweets now calling fake American Indians Pochantas. This isn’t about people having affordable energy or food. This is about .9 percent of the population to have their say. Pfft police we don’t need them obviously the tool of racists and fascists. Guess we will see how this country goes .
... We're seeing "how it goes" right now, mate.

Right into the shithouse! ... Sky-High prices with no end in sight.

... You know what they say - "Elections have Consequences!" ...

#### Salty
... You know what they say - "Elections have Consequences!" ... Originally Posted by Salty Again
Though Stupid is as Stupid does seems apt as well.
So you think Biden can control the price of oil? Originally Posted by WTF
Biden admin cancels massive oil and gas lease sale amid record-high gas prices
  • WTF
  • 05-20-2022, 07:57 AM
Things are going pretty damn good my way! What is everyone bitching about?

You boys want a dollar thirty gas and a lockdown again?
  • WTF
  • 05-20-2022, 08:01 AM
Biden admin cancels massive oil and gas lease sale amid record-high gas prices Originally Posted by texassapper
From your article...

"Due to lack of industry interest in leasing in the area, the Department will not move forward with the proposed Cook Inlet OCS oil and gas lease sale 258," a DOI spokesperson told FOX Business in a statement Thursday