Happy Birthday VictoraLyn

Happy Birthday V! I have always liked you! Xo
Thankyou everyone...I had a blast still recovering but so worth it and yes was one fine ass in my bed Happy birthday to me
It was nice to meet you to wyldeman
Hey Vicky just wanted to say happy Birthday sounds like you had fun!
Thankyou everyone...I had a blast still recovering but so worth it and yes was one fine ass in my bed Happy birthday to me Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I dont get on here much as I am just reading this. Yes, that was me next to you in bed on your special birthday night !!! Nice to know people enjoy waking up next to me ! Very fun night motor boating !!
sorry I missed it--hope ya had dirty fun{lol}!!
I dont get on here much as I am just reading this. Yes, that was me next to you in bed on your special birthday night !!! Nice to know people enjoy waking up next to me ! Very fun night motor boating !! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
I think you are confused it was COJ next to ya asleep...Vikki and I went to IHOP and came back both of ya were out cold....
Yup, thats what I meant by "people" lol...I was told COJ was next to me asleep and then when I woke up in morning i was next to Vikki. Damn, that was a fun night !
Yup, thats what I meant by "people" lol...I was told COJ was next to me asleep and then when I woke up in morning i was next to Vikki. Damn, that was a fun night ! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella

You are one loud snorer...COJ was sawing some logs as well.
Hey happy bday!
Yea, I have been told I snore when I got to sleep after drinking...lol...and as for guys, I havent met one yet that doesn't snore.
You passed out in a very strange and uncomfortable position...
You passed out in a very strange and uncomfortable position... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Well, I woke up with no back/neck pains. Slept quite comfortable next to Vikki !
Well, I woke up with no back/neck pains. Slept quite comfortable next to Vikki ! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
Of course you did ..nothing a good motorboating in the right spot to help you sleep
Gawd, I love u =)