Cbj

FastNoise, I never said that cbj is my preference. In the 3 1/2 yrs on here and in the hobby, I've only done one cbj and that was at the client's request.
Thread of the day... Originally Posted by ChloeClark
Chole your show case gave me a stiffieee
FastNoise, I never said that cbj is my preference. In the 3 1/2 yrs on here and in the hobby, I've only done one cbj and that was at the client's request. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
The name tammie is real krusty tho
Your an idiot FATNOISE. What do u care if it cbj or bbbj?. You don't even party fool. Ur just hot air with your fake ass reviews. Surprised your not banned yet.
Your an idiot FATNOISE. What do u care if it cbj or bbbj?. You don't even party fool. Ur just hot air with your fake ass reviews. Surprised your not banned yet. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Who's this douche bag? Guessing mata leon is another handle of the dude who was bashed for being banned 20 times?
Again ur just an idiot. Go home BOY. ... look up some more retired hos to fake a review. Your such a loser. How sad.
texasXXX
Again ur just an idiot. Go home BOY. ... look up some more retired hos to fake a review. Your such a loser. How sad. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

^^^^ ***** ********* ******* *drops mic and walks off*

Staff edit, Spice- Racial slurs have no place here.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • Loxly
  • 07-29-2016, 12:30 PM
Never had a cbj but I'm more about the erotic experience. There are just so many other things to do to lead up to the climax. But being a one-shot guy I wouldn't want to waste the entire time on a premature blast. I'll leave that for the BNG folks.