JUST FOR THE ECCIE RECORD.....PLEASE READ!

lol i cnt see the pic!

thank god for blessing me with the real deal
Barbie,

Just start a new thread titled "Best man mades" and then you can post your titties without violating the rules.

Or you can get one of your white knights to start a thread like that for you so you can post to it or have them say something like, "Hey, Barbie just had new photos, how do theese new tits look" so everyone can comment on the photos for ya!

Jules, the photo was removed apparently. Too close to an ad and I'm certain someone complained about the boobie pics
Or you boys can go have the same kind of fun on her Welcome Wagon thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=73781

LL please do not encourage another "best" thread! I will beat you with a sammich! (BTW you are white knighting her to white knights...interesting paradox!)

Anyway, she posted in the WW and posted an ad just before posting this, so let's not get our panties in a wad when it's pointed out that this is a blatant advertisement. It's almost spam.
  • CDL1
  • 07-20-2010, 09:29 AM
I don't recall anyone talking about her. Agree with Dannie.
lol i cnt see the pic!

thank god for blessing me with the real deal Originally Posted by 214JULES
jules, having met you in early june, i can say that god did a pretty nice job making you. your smiles and your eyes are pretty top notch, too.

wrt implants, i can understand all the many reasons why women have cosmetic surgeries. but of the providers i've met who have implants, there have been very few implanted breasts that i have really liked. the women, generally liked; the implants, not really. ryann waters' are a grand exception!!

interestingly, i dont know a single woman in my real life who has had implants. maybe i'm hanging w/ the wrong crowd.

but, to each their own. as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else or infringe on their liberties.
LOL, THE DANNIE, Fawn, Lana,SS (speechless no less) the self policing provider force and they are some of my favs.
I took this to be an ad. Wrong?!
Barbie, just don't listen to the voice in your head. They are lyin to you. I'm just sayin...

We got so many girls here in Dallas we lose track. Nothing personal.

Anyway, welcome back.
Some people are so angry.
Oh, damn! I just realized she really DOES work with Sabrina Nicole! Okay so now I get it....makes sense.

LMAO yes I am so very angry, Shizzle.

I am willing to bet that if you got together everyone who has ever met me, BCD or not, "angry" is probably not the word they would use to describe me. "Smart ass" ? Perhaps.

I think you need a hug!!
OK, The Angry Provider Self Policing Force (APSPF)
[quote=Dannie;439421]Oh, damn! I just realized she really DOES work with Sabrina Nicole! Okay so now I get it....makes sense.

green fo tha money and gold fo, Oh you know the rest
ohhhhh the ignorance!

hahahaha good laugh.
Barbie, I have never met you, and am not sure what rumors you were refering to in this thread, however I do think this forum was the right place to post your explanation of why you were off for a while if you felt it was necessary.

And I personally think there has been some unnecessarily critical comments from other Providers here on this thread.
Why do you kitty kats have to be sooooooooooo mean...

14 people posted on this while I was typing this short note...whew!