NBA Title Series

Gawd I just can't watch it. The announcing crew is so busy fellating Lebron its embarrassing. You know there's another team playing? And when healthy D-Wade is arguably the better player on Miami.

I hate Stuart Scott and evidently he's got cancer so they are putting him on a pedestal. Plus I have to look at his wandering eye because somebody made him lead analyst. Its worse than when Amhad Rashad was fellating Michael Jordan. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It is difficult for the adults to have a conversation with all of the noise made by the children! Isn't it time that the children went ?

Heat is up one game to none!
Can they both lose?

Actually Dirk and Kidd probably deserve rings before they retire.

Lebron James and his mama can kiss my fat kosher ass!
It is difficult for the adults to have a conversation with all of the noise made by the children! Isn't it time that the children went ?

Heat is up one game to none! Originally Posted by bigtex
Speaking of cancer...its bintex
I'm pulling for Dallas, but I think Miami wins it in 5. The announcers were pathetic last night. It's a non-stop Lebron is the greatest lovefest.
I'm pulling for Dallas, but I think Miami wins it in 5. The announcers were pathetic last night. It's a non-stop Lebron is the greatest lovefest. Originally Posted by austin_guy08
I am just glad to see something other than a non-stop Kobe is the greatest lovefest!
I am just glad to see something other than a non-stop Kobe is the greatest lovefest! Originally Posted by bigtex
AMEN!
the way miami has played in the first two gms (minus the last 7 mins of game 2) it looks as though the heat may take the title in a sweep. Im actually giving the mavs some hope.
I think that possibility is now over and done. Dallas showed amazing heart and nothing is better when the home team thinks they've got it wrapped up, starts gloating and showboating and the visitors come back and punks their dumb asses in their own building.

Serves them right!
My sentiments exactly, Yssup. Funny how The Big Three disappeared down the stretch. Just hope the Mavs don't return the favor. Down 2-0, I would have said the Mavs are toast. At 1-1 ... we got a series. I hope it goes 7 and Dirk buries a trey at the buzzer to win the finale by 1.
Mavs do have a shot for sure. It will be a battle.
Well that's just youranalysis...
Did the Mavs even score last night? By watching the ESPN highlights one would think the Heat won by 30 pts. ESPN showed I believe one Mav shot falling compared to about 8 or nine Heat made shots.
I don't want to see Mark Cuban happy but I feel dirks pain. As a spurs fan I can't really go for either team, but I rather have Miami win it so I can justify it as they just bought a championship.
Speaking of cancer...its bintex Originally Posted by gnadfly
I am not aware of anyone other than you having mentioned "cancer." You can play favorites with "cancer" if you like, I prefer remission!

It is one of my favorite words in the English language! : - )

BTW---Heat is up 2 games to 1.
as much as i love basketball, NBA drives me crazy. what is it, 8 teams/organizations have won the Finals in the past 30 years.

just no parity whatsoever. with this Heat most likely winning their first year together, and they'll only get better, i just don't feel like watching anymore. just another boring dynasty coming. maybe only a few teams have a chance, but that feels slim.

not a Mavs fan but it would be epic (and a miracle) if they win this.