Willie Nelson: I dont care if my Republican fans dont like me . Vote Democrat

Yep. He’s even got a strain of LEGAL cannabis named after him. He’s a legend. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He was a bankrupt motherfucker who didn't pay his fucking taxes.
YUP ^^^^^^^

I don't give a fuck about that hippie. Willie has not been a member of earth for a long time now......
He was a bankrupt motherfucker who didn't pay his fucking taxes. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Willie's net worth is estimated to be $25 million. He never declared bankruptcy, although in 1990 he was planning to do so but before he could do so the government seized all his assets. He most definitely was negligent in paying his taxes and was hit with a $16.7 tax debt. Eventually Willie paid a greatly reduced tax bill off.
YUP ^^^^^^^

I don't give a fuck about that hippie. Willie has not been a member of earth for a long time now...... Originally Posted by winn dixie
I had the pleasure of meeting him a few years ago at a UT fundraiser. Very nice guy. Couldn't believe how small he was.
I had the pleasure of meeting him a few years ago at a UT fundraiser. Very nice guy. Couldn't believe how small he was. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I assume you know Coach Royal bought his (Nelson's) golf course back from the Feds, then.

I think if he is worth 25 million he should go back and pay the taxes that were reduced back then. It is his obligation as a non treasonous person.

I have paid all my motherfucking taxes.
I assume you know Coach Royal bought his (Nelson's) golf course back from the Feds, then.

I think if he is worth 25 million he should go back and pay the taxes that were reduced back then. It is his obligation as a non treasonous person.

I have paid all my motherfucking taxes. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Agree

I have paid all my motherfucking taxes. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Who'd have thunk that Willie Nelson doing a benefit concert for Beto would be met with such bile!

It's like blaming Santa Claus for killing Jesus.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! !
Willie's net worth is estimated to be $25 million. He never declared bankruptcy, although in 1990 he was planning to do so but before he could do so the government seized all his assets. He most definitely was negligent in paying his taxes and was hit with a $16.7 tax debt. Eventually Willie paid a greatly reduced tax bill off. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Bankruptcy doesn't absolve you of tax debt...you owe the gummet you're going to pay it...like student loans!!
Who'd have thunk that Willie Nelson doing a benefit concert for Beto would be met with such bile!

It's like blaming Santa Claus for killing Jesus.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did he...mystery solved!!
Bankruptcy doesn't absolve you of tax debt...you owe the gummet you're going to pay it...like student loans!! Originally Posted by bb1961
He got a settlement by claiming he was broke, but he had considerable assets, namely his song rights, and he should have forfeited that to the fucking government, too.
willie, while his songs are great and his nasal twang seems to have just the right sound, is typical of most liberals

try, try as hard as you might to escape the tax man personally

while siding with schemes to tax the hell out of everyone else, cuz , well it makes you feel righteous

most every liberal of note does seem a miser personally

i think willie sued his business manager and price waterhouse for "bad advice" and probably got enough to get out of tax debt

but just like what most all scams need to be successful,

the pigeon drop, or the average run of the mill Ponzi scheme,

when someone like price-waterhouse pitches a tax plan to someone that will work wonders,

something like hey, all you have to do is act like you owe that guy over there and then you get this great write off but don't worry you never have to really pay that guy, all you have to do is pay our fee but you get that back times ten not having to pay taxes,

there must be to an eager client who places greed up there pretty high or the scheme never gets off the ground
Bankruptcy doesn't absolve you of tax debt...you owe the gummet you're going to pay it...like student loans!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Willie didn't declare bankruptcy so your point is moot.