When everything goes right....

Wow. We know some gentleman is walking on air after that shot of ego boost! Is is indeed rare that you see a public compliment like that from a lady.

But it's sure nice to see nice things said on this site for a change. Originally Posted by Traveler64
Haha. Thanks. I don't even know if he's seen it. He's a member here, but not all that active I guess. Maybe it'll give him a smile if he runs across it.
Don't know why this doesn't come up more often, but sometimes I get a chance to spend some time getting acqainted with a lady over a drink or two before going BCD. I find these times more satisfying and more memorable than an hour watching the clock.

Ladies, here is your chance to let us know if you like to spend a while visiting and getting to know one another too.

Beach
Sigh, jealous.....

One day Traci and I will make a memory... Still waiting patiently...

I am blessed to have some encounters that will stay with me forever. They know and I know.

Thank you for reminding me of them.

Dannie and Tara I also still need to make memories with.
Don't know why this doesn't come up more often, but sometimes I get a chance to spend some time getting acqainted with a lady over a drink or two before going BCD. I find these times more satisfying and more memorable than an hour watching the clock.

Ladies, here is your chance to let us know if you like to spend a while visiting and getting to know one another too.

Beach Originally Posted by beachcomber

I appreciate your participation, hun, but I do not want this thread to become a discussion about OTC time, or lack thereof. That was not the discussion at hand. Thank you for adding your personal 'chocolate,' but please do not ask others to discuss something off topic. That might be a great topic for your own thread.
........Thank you for adding your personal 'chocolate,'....... Originally Posted by tracibrooks
I think you just coined a new phrase, Traci!
I think you just coined a new phrase, Traci! Originally Posted by Dannie

Lol. Yep, that's me. Making friends and influencing people.
Glad you had a good day. Its always good when the stars align . . . Did you buy a Lotto ticket?
Glad you had a good day. Its always good when the stars align . . . Did you buy a Lotto ticket? Originally Posted by pyramider
Damn. Knew I forgot to do something.... lol.
More importantly...we all need to know what kind of wine you had so we can stock up.

He was one lucky summabitch that's for sure.

My most memorable date was a combination of skinny-dipping and watching the 3-stooges with this great gal I know.
When it's not always raining there'll be days like this
When there's no one complaining there'll be days like this
When everything falls into place like the flick of a switch
Well my mama told me there'll be days like this

When you don't need to worry there'll be days like this
When no one's in a hurry there'll be days like this
When you don't get betrayed by that old Judas kiss
Oh my mama told me there'll be days like this

When you don't need an answer there'll be days like this
When you don't meet a chancer there'll be days like this
When all the parts of the puzzle start to look like they fit
Then I must remember there'll be days like this

When everyone is up front and they're not playing tricks
When you don't have no freeloaders out to get their kicks
When it's nobody's business the way that you wanna live
I just have to remember there'll be days like this

When no one steps on my dreams there'll be days like this
When people understand what I mean there'll be days like this
When you ring out the changes of how everything is
Well my mama told me there'll be days like this

Oh my mama told me
There'll be days like this
Oh my mama told me
Oh my mama told me
Oh my mama told me

Days Like This by Van Morrison
Thanks for the uplift. Such a session (and seeking it out) is why some of us are here.
I know the feeling I had a great 1 1/2 appointment tonight and I felt like a total princess!!
Did I miss something, or did she just set the bar way up?
I know the feeling I had a great 1 1/2 appointment tonight and I felt like a total princess!! Originally Posted by sexy_emily4u
As well you should. I'm glad you had a great time. Care to share what it was that made you feel so good about this particular appointment? I really think that if we share the things that make us feel like we're walking on air, those little extra somethings that just tickle our fancies, someone might take note. I'm sure there are gents out there that would love to just make us sing with pleasure.

Gents, please jump in, too. Some of us are just dying to know what that little something extra might be that would make us your new ATF.
I really like making a woman feel pretty and special. It makes for a wonderful session and it is so much more satisfying than just "getting mine" and getting on my way. Giving pleasure is almost as much fun as is receiving it.