Would you report bring sexually harassed ?

A few years back I had a Female professor that I worked with sexually harass me multiple times almost daily. Every time she had a chance she would reach down and give my balls a squeeze and then she would laugh and say “nice ones”. If she was behind me she would goose me. I think she was a Republican because she seemed a little off. I felt violated! Should I have reported her? What would you have done? Have women ever sexually harassed you? It always seems like it’s woman being harassed that we hear about. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It was your Blow Up doll. Report it to the manufacturer, or just admit you're delusional, lol.

Jim
A few years back I had a Female professor that I worked with sexually harass me multiple times almost daily. Every time she had a chance she would reach down and give my balls a squeeze and then she would laugh and say “nice ones”. If she was behind me she would goose me. I think she was a Republican because she seemed a little off. I felt violated! Should I have reported her? What would you have done? Have women ever sexually harassed you? It always seems like it’s woman being harassed that we hear about. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Sounds like wishful thinking.

I have a hard time believing you had a "republican" college professor. That is almost as hard to believe as you letting your students read posts from a Hooker board you belong to in order to get their opinions, although in your case the latter is more believable than the former.
I have a hard time believing he has any balls for someone to grab.
Unless you had it happen to you, you would have no idea how it feels. You morons could be a bit more sympathetic! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Poor pitiful dumb ass. You really expect sympathy after all the shit you post? You are a pathetic loser with fantasies of grandeur. Nobody believes your silly little story.
Unless you had it happen to you, you would have no idea how it feels. You morons could be a bit more sympathetic! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Perhaps a safe space with crayons, play dough and a petting pony would make you feel better?
This thread deserves 5 stars
He left out the part that “she” was a Tranny and buttfucked him. And he liked it. So now they’re married. Originally Posted by bambino
Was her name Jenna?
I have a hard time believing you had a "republican" college professor. Originally Posted by goodolboy
I agree. I do not think one of them has gotten that high of an education.
Perhaps a safe space with crayons, play dough and a petting pony would make you feel better? Originally Posted by goodolboy
Fuck you. I’m guessing you’re one of THOSE GUYS in the bar who wants to go out i the parking lot and fight. Or,and more,likely, who cries during “Stand by Your Man.”

You’re a shitbird,

GROW THE FUCK UP, GOOBER!!!!
Fuck you. I’m guessing you’re one of THOSE GUYS in the bar who wants to go out in the parking lot and fight... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Stay on topic, oinkboy. Let's talk about the times you were sexually harassed.

Was it at Nau's or Tallywackers? Or both?
i had a female coworker slap my butt and poke my stomach...

does that constitute sexual harrasment?

does that constitute sexual harrasment? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
clothed or unclothed?

does that constitute sexual harrasment? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
See Dilbert, we are more alike than anyone would have thought as you to have been sexually assulted by a woman too. Do you think about it often, have a hard time sleeping, need to talk more about it? Your actually a very sensitive man that’s refreshing!
See Dilbert, we are more alike than anyone would have thought .... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I've seen people on here insult him, but that takes the cake.

StandInShit, do you realize no one believes you on here?