Coed reviews, would you post your reviews in coed?

I know there are rules about revealing your review to a provider before you post (right?). Originally Posted by googol^googol
Absolutely no rule that says you can’t comunicate with a member about a post that has yet to be posted... members here collaborate on threads all the time

IB
So you are suggesting a process by which the content of value that is used to sell premium memberships and fund this site and make money for the owners is derailed?

The board, as designed, serves a purpose in providing areas for reviews in different categories in the form of labeled forums. The ability to search a specific forum is a major aspect of the functionality of the information presented here.

It also provides a forum for discussion of other hobby related activities and COED serves as a catch-all for all things not easily fit into other areas.

If the board, as designed and presented by the owners, does not suit you why would you want to be here?

IMO Staff would simply MOVE your "REVIEW" to the proper forum placing all of the information inside "PRIVATE" tags whee it belongs. You would not get credit for it of course but that is OK with you it seems.

Why would you want to create any type of movement for information other men would want to NOT be in the areas designed FOR that information?
Absolutely no rule that says you can’t comunicate with a member about a post that has yet to be posted... members here collaborate on threads all the time

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Not specifically in that format, but when one of the whores displays knowledge of the contents of the ROS that has been learned from your "collaboration" it would not be surprising to see her and the person that provided that information banned as a result. No matter what the timeframe was for when it was provided to her.

A Review is supposed to be the hobbyist's report of his experience. Not a "Collaboration that involves the whore.
You know the providers see the ros anyways. I'm sure Plain Vanilla showed Csb all of her reviews when they were a couple.
So you are suggesting a process by which the content of value that is used to sell premium memberships and fund this site and make money for the owners is derailed?

The board, as designed, serves a purpose in providing areas for reviews in different categories in the form of labeled forums. The ability to search a specific forum is a major aspect of the functionality of the information presented here.

It also provides a forum for discussion of other hobby related activities and COED serves as a catch-all for all things not easily fit into other areas.

If the board, as designed and presented by the owners, does not suit you why would you want to be here?

IMO Staff would simply MOVE your "REVIEW" to the proper forum placing all of the information inside "PRIVATE" tags whee it belongs. You would not get credit for it of course but that is OK with you it seems.

Why would you want to create any type of movement for information other men would want to NOT be in the areas designed FOR that information? Originally Posted by Whispers
First of all I never said to abolish PA. And I never said to post all reviews in coed. If a thread created in coed for all to see is not meant for only those that have PA

Posting a review or let’s call it a account of ones experience with a provider in coed will not bring this site to a halt or damage its PA system.

You are missing the point. Maybe fun is to far gone for this site to have fun again.

IB
The idea sounds interesting, but it just wouldn't work in practice. I suspect two things would happen with CoEd reviews:

1. BSC hoogers blowing up reviews to "defend" themselves.
2. Opportunists turning reviews into threADs.

Sure, most providers wouldn't do these things, but the very visible minority would ruin it for all.
Well, fwiw, there are some truly "coed" [meaning co-operative among the genders] forums here and elsewhere.

Who cares if a guy or gal posts a "recap" of a session in coed?

And, why would it need private tags, or for that matter, if it meets this forum's criteria for posting, why should it be removed to another forum?

Since I, for one, have given providers feedback after a session, I have also asked them for their feedback, both of which usually while I am putting on my socks.

I have no fear of letting a provider know she may have some issues that need a bit of work, or adjustment. And if she has any for me, I do believe I can take the heat.

Once, in fact, when I was pulling up my socks in a distant city and preparing to head back to my hotel, a lovely Asian lady who I had met through her sister, hugged and kissed me at 1:30 a.m. and begged me to stay overnight -- at no additional fee. I would have done so, but I needed to be home city for an 8 a.m. meeting.

Another time, again in a distant city, I ferried two ladies to their incall from a lakeside M&G and one climbed into the back seat en route and began making out with the other. Got them back to their room and they would not let me depart. Hmmm, very fond memories of that trhee-way for the rest of the night and into the morning. Not sure if any of us got any sleep!

Had the two ladies wanted to write a recap, I would have assisted.
You are missing the point. Maybe fun is to far gone for this site to have fun again. Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I do not understand how you think this would be fun or what you are really trying to accomplish.

ASPD used to allow anybody (including women) to comment on reviews. That went bad very quickly, leading to the current policy.

This is foremost a research site. It is bad enough that ncns reviews are not linked to a provider's profile. I expect reviews in coed would not be linked either.
Once, in fact, when I was pulling up my socks in a distant city and preparing to head back to my hotel, a lovely Asian lady who I had met through her sister, hugged and kissed me at 1:30 a.m. and begged me to stay overnight -- at no additional fee. I would have done so, but I needed to be home city for an 8 a.m. meeting.

Another time, again in a distant city, I ferried two ladies to their incall from a lakeside M&G and one climbed into the back seat en route and began making out with the other. Got them back to their room and they would not let me depart. Hmmm, very fond memories of that trhee-way for the rest of the night and into the morning. Not sure if any of us got any sleep!

Had the two ladies wanted to write a recap, I would have assisted. Originally Posted by ck1942
You are such a stud.

I hope when I'm 108 years old I will be just as desirable.

I bet every hooker you see tells you that you're the #1 pussy eater on the planet.
  • Old-T
  • 02-18-2018, 02:35 PM
Not specifically in that format, but when one of the whores displays knowledge of the contents of the ROS that has been learned from your "collaboration" it would not be surprising to see her and the person that provided that information banned as a result. No matter what the timeframe was for when it was provided to her.

A Review is supposed to be the hobbyist's report of his experience. Not a "Collaboration that involves the whore. Originally Posted by Whispers
Always nice to see you interpret things with your own spin.

On more than one occasion I have seen the rule interpreted quite differently by mods, to the expressed end that the AUTHOR can, if he wishes, share the review with the lady in question.

Seems a perfectly good way to ensure accuracy, and to prevent YMMV extras put into a review that later cause serious grief because some asshole assumes that if he read it in a review then HE is owed it--even when her website says it is not on the menu. One lady in TN was killed years ago because she allowed greek to a regular as a YMMV, he put that in his review, and when another guy demanded it and she refused, he beat her to death. He even used that as part of his defense at his trial.

Of course the review should be honest, but sharing it in advance does not make it dishonest.
  • Old-T
  • 02-18-2018, 02:37 PM
First of all I never said to abolish PA. And I never said to post all reviews in coed. If a thread created in coed for all to see is not meant for only those that have PA

Posting a review or let’s call it a account of ones experience with a provider in coed will not bring this site to a halt or damage its PA system.

You are missing the point. Maybe fun is to far gone for this site to have fun again.

I am not sure whether they are missing the point, or whether some of them feel threatened by the point.
  • Old-T
  • 02-18-2018, 02:40 PM
I hope when I'm 108 years old I will be just as desirable. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Probably not, since the grapevine says you are much less desirable even now.

Always nice to see you interpret things with your own spin.

On more than one occasion I have seen the rule interpreted quite differently by mods, to the expressed end that the AUTHOR can, if he wishes, share the review with the lady in question.

Seems a perfectly good way to ensure accuracy, and to prevent YMMV extras put into a review that later cause serious grief because some asshole assumes that if he read it in a review then HE is owed it--even when her website says it is not on the menu. One lady in TN was killed years ago because she allowed greek to a regular as a YMMV, he put that in his review, and when another guy demanded it and she refused, he beat her to death. He even used that as part of his defense at his trial.

Of course the review should be honest, but sharing it in advance does not make it dishonest.
Originally Posted by Old-T
I have raised this issue in the past and it was determined it is okay to share the review with the Provider BEFORE it is posted.

And for some of the same reasons Old T posted. Never had a problem with them trying to rewrite everything. My main reason to do such is so that I don't reveal anything that might not be available to everyone else or points that might breech their comfort in security.

Doesn't always work. One Provider ok'd a review I wrote and then contacted me out of the blue later on trying to get me to change something because it brought up things about the incall. They should have noted that before they green lighted it for me.

Sharing reviews once they've been posted is verbotten.

No. I am not missing the point at all. If it a review of your experience with one of the whores than it belongs in the proper review forum. IT would be proper for staff to move it to the Independent, Agency, street forum etc it belongs in.
^^^^^
So then you are speaking for the staff/ ownwership that anything resembling a review/ encounter/ recollection is not allowed in coed...got it then this thread should be done as you just settled the question.

IB