Nearly 1 million new people a week filing unemployment

Democratic Liars!!! All the Dems are fools!!!

TRUMP!!! Trump!!! TRUMP!!!
Obama did nothing!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 09-27-2020, 07:29 PM
Thank u Mole - for the usual foolish and meaningless memes.

Sad - to have nothing more intellectually after a Teachers Unions education - so sad.
  • oeb11
  • 09-28-2020, 08:28 AM
So SAD!
people pretend T R U M P has done nothing and that the riots in the street are about social inequality but fail to mention that currently you can receive at minimum 2 thousand dollars a month from the stimulus package.
people pretend T R U M P has done nothing and that the riots in the street are about social inequality but fail to mention that currently you can receive at minimum 2 thousand dollars a month from the stimulus package. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
people pretend T R U M P has done nothing and that the riots in the street are about social inequality but fail to mention that currently you can receive at minimum 2 thousand dollars a month from the stimulus package. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Living off the government= the perfect Democrat agenda. They are all about human rights as long as they can dictate those rights. So, they have used the pandemic to further their agenda. Time to get back to work
  • oeb11
  • 09-28-2020, 04:11 PM
DPST's are about destroying the Constitution - the only 'rights' in harris' amerika - will be the right to submit to their dictatorial orwellian agenda of absolute control - and No human or legal rights for individuals whatsoever

Except for their own nomenklatura!
Living off the government= the perfect Democrat agenda. They are all about human rights as long as they can dictate those rights. So, they have used the pandemic to further their agenda. Time to get back to work Originally Posted by DTickler
It's still an option to not work and apply to PUA and LWA to receive, at minimum, 500 dollars per week.

People are pretending like that's not an option. Evictions are also prohibited, right now. People are pretending like that's not the case, as well.

The eviction thing kind of sucks, but you can basically live somewhere for free right now and then ditch it when the piled up rent comes due.

You don't have to go to work, right now. No one is forcing anyone to go to work. You can collect the 2 grand a week, hide in a room somewhere and skip out on rent, if you want to. Skipping out on rent, not being evicted and collecting 2 grand a month for sleeping all day is a pretty sweet deal that I have been taking advantage of. People are pretending like it doesn't exist, though.

I will start a new job next month, but for right now I'm basically welfare retired and collecting stacks while skipping rent.
2 grand a month*
I wonder if this topic will be brought up tonight. I also wonder what drugs Biden will need to take to compete