Where's you're favorite Curve?

Go to a race track so you can really get on the edge. If you think your fast ,all you have to do is go to the track and you'll be put in your place fast. To run at the front takes more than talk. " The older I get ,the faster I was " Originally Posted by JohnBoyjrh
Completely not what I was talking about A race track is a totally different scenario. Besides, there's no thrill of a Smokey on a Race Track that takes all the fun out of it
Moved to correct forum.
right after they re-paved 183 near NRH it was very smooth and a few curves that made my foot heavy. Not many great bits come to mind in Dallas. Mostly places that never seem to have cops are my fast roads, traffic permitting.

One of my favorite long distance drives was Dallas to Las Vegas in 2003. 14 hour 10 minutes total, door to door. Going across New Mexico in the middle of the night, top down, the road smooth and straight. Got gas, took it to 130 mph, and never touched the brakes till I needed gas again. Sweet!
The return got me a ticket for 102. Good brakes kept it from being my real speed.

Took my Harley down the Blue Ridge Parkway in N. Carolina once. Mountains, tunnels, sweeping turns. A top 10 ride.
Raven....I spend a week at the 'Tail of the Dragon' a few years back. The Dragon was very technical, but fun. I loved the other side roads all around it...the big sweepers running to the various towns, enjoyed going past the damn that was featured in 'The Fugitive' etc... Just a beautiful part of the country.

The Dragon...it didn't bite me, but man did I ride cautiously.
just before you get to the Y from the backside
Favorite curve? Probably Fawn's ass!