cold weather comfort food....

I want to come over for dinner, Nuglet! I'm sure anything you whip up would be awesome.
Hell me too, lol! I'm getting turned on just hearing about men cooking!
  • thegj
  • 01-16-2011, 07:20 PM
I would have to agree with Tess- but for later

HOMEMADE GUMBO OR
fresh homemade corn tortillas with grilled chicken, onions and sliced avocado

if Monk were coming I would add a fresh mango salsa

and I had leftovers
Thick beef and barley soup and black bread, served in a shapely girl's ass!
I love my homemade gumbo....potato soup.....chicken and dumplings
Hell me too, lol! I'm getting turned on just hearing about men cooking! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

My father was French; he learned to cook from his mother and father as did I; growing up in Europe, my best memories were of watching and learning from my father while my mother watched...

She laughingly told me a way into a ladies heart was to cook for her...

My father whispered to me;" the way into a ladies panties was to cook for her"...
I would have to agree with Tess...
if Monk were coming I would add a fresh mango salsa Originally Posted by thegj
Mango salsa.. yes! That salsa will be even better in a few months when those wonderful Ataulfo mangoes are back in season.

The stews and soups all sound great. For me, there's nothing like a pot of homemade French onion soup, beefy and seasoned with garlic and thyme. Most satisfying...

Monk
I want to come over for dinner, Nuglet! I'm sure anything you whip up would be awesome. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
aww sweetie, thanks. the 3 of us will have to have a dinner evening soon.
  • Paven
  • 01-17-2011, 09:56 AM
aww sweetie, thanks. the 3 of us will have to have a dinner evening soon. Originally Posted by nuglet
It's tiresome eating alone all of the time.
My father was French; he learned to cook from his mother and father as did I; growing up in Europe, my best memories were of watching and learning from my father while my mother watched...

She laughingly told me a way into a ladies heart was to cook for her...

My father whispered to me;" the way into a ladies panties was to cook for her"... Originally Posted by runswithscissors
+1 !!!!!
You had very smart role models! Everybody knows great sex starts in the kitchen!!! Hummm, some finishes in the kitchen : )

RWS , your Rosemary potatoes sound wonderful, but please don't indulge your dogs with chocolate brownies! Remember chocolate makes dogs sick and aspirin can't be given to cats!

Monk, your Onion soup is fantastic but don't forget the yummy bread you serve as well!

Now... What's for dinner, this thread has got my tastebuds working overtime!
Tess : )

Mango salsa.. yes! That salsa will be even better in a few months when those wonderful Ataulfo mangoes are back in season.

The stews and soups all sound great. For me, there's nothing like a pot of homemade French onion soup, beefy and seasoned with garlic and thyme. Most satisfying...

Monk Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
I think we should have a pot luck dinner soon. That would be really nice and give some of us a chance to meet and socialize. We could do a theme!!
Britney, that sounds like a great idea!
tru dat! lets have it on natl' steak and bj day
What a great idea, Knotty. I don't think the guys should have to cook on that day though. They should get a steak and bj! When is it? I will cook up a plan
you can google it! its a real day