why are wives so fucking mean

quote--There's no evil that a mindblowing orgasm can't fix.

wise words from a sexy woman!
Its not just the sex there are plenty of places to get off in Dallas. They are just fucking mean and want us to do all this bull shit. Im sick of it and ready for he single life again so I can just fuck when I want and not hear all the bull shit and bitching the other 23hours and 55 minutes of the day
Best advice:
Pay a hooker that will make it all about YOU!

Originally Posted by Tetas
LOL Everyone is different.
My post was all about me in a way actually, because I like both equally.
Selfish usually means doing without at some point.
Why are wives so mean? Why do dogs lick their balls?

Because they can.
  • Tetas
  • 05-21-2015, 09:58 AM
Why are wives so mean? Why do dogs lick their balls?

Because they can. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Yep...they got the kids, the house, the car, half the money and all the pussy!

Im sick of it and ready for he single life again so I can just fuck when I want and not hear all the bull shit and bitching the other 23hours and 55 minutes of the day Originally Posted by mikecross
There's your answer!
It's the only way out and you'll spend years paying for it, but like they say...
Why are divorces so expensive? Because they're worth it!
I love how into watching you really get. I think you need Pom poms for our next doubles session. Give me a D-I-C-K! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Hmmmm, this watching thing has possibilities......

Wife or no wife.
My situation is exactly the opposite. My wife has been all prim and proper for decades, and then she "flipped" and is now a hot wild child. Originally Posted by WacoGuy
Just out of curiosity, if that's true then why are you here? If I had an insatiable hot wild child at home I sure wouldn't want to take any chances at messing it up. I'm not trying to start any BS. I'm just curious, that's all.
A wise man once told me that wives are investments. She may be a bitch sometimes, but she is the bitch will be by your side if something awful happens, the bitch that will be down for you when all the $$$ is gone (you won't find that here). I know this is not always the case, but it is more often than not. A genuine partner is a beautiful gift from God and a treasure to cherish (even with all the bitchiness). Remember, diamonds aren't without their sharp edges and roses aren't without their thorns. You'll do fine by hobbying, stay with your wife, learn to appreciate the things she does provide and love her for it as opposed to concentrating on the things she doesn't. That's what hookers are for! Happy hobbying my friend!
A wise man once told me that wives are investments. She may be a bitch sometimes, but that same bitch will be by your side if something awful happens. That same bitch will be down for you when all the $$$ is gone (you won't find that here). I know, I know, not always. A genuine partner is a beautiful thing and a treasure to cherish though (even with all the bitchiness). Remember, diamonds aren't without their sharp edges and roses aren't without their thorns. You're doing ok by hobbying, stay with your wife, learn to appreciate the things she does provide and love her for it as opposed to concentrating on the things she doesn't. That's what hookers are for! Happy hobbying my friend! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
The perfect quote. That is a relationship, sometimes rocky, but overall, great to have and treasure. The only exception is when the bitching/nagging and bad times outweigh the good times and being there for you, then it is time to move on.

Let's just hope that the hookers will have that mentality of why we call, set appointments and pay them so we as hobbyists can receive the GFE in the bedroom without the GF/wife drama out of it!
Everyone knows things change the moment you take a bite of that wedding cake.
A wise man once told me that wives are investments. She may be a bitch sometimes, but she is the bitch will be by your side if something awful happens, the bitch that will be down for you when all the $$$ is gone (you won't find that here). I know this is not always the case, but it is more often than not. A genuine partner is a beautiful gift from God and a treasure to cherish (even with all the bitchiness). Remember, diamonds aren't without their sharp edges and roses aren't without their thorns. You'll do fine by hobbying, stay with your wife, learn to appreciate the things she does provide and love her for it as opposed to concentrating on the things she doesn't. That's what hookers are for! Happy hobbying my friend! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
DK, I am not eloquent enough, so I could not have said it any better; wise and deep words... Love is to love not only one's qualities, but accept one's defects.

That said, to be happy with your SO, you have to understand the differences between men and women:

1-A man seeks sex thru love. A woman seeks love thru sex.

2-A man gets married hoping the woman won't change, but she does. A woman gets married hoping the man will change, but he doesn't.

3-A man will pay whatever it takes for what he wants. A woman will buy even what she doesn't want if it's on special.
  • DSK
  • 05-21-2015, 12:19 PM
For years I've wondered why guys complain about their wives all the time, but I guess I have concluded that I'm just lucky. I'm no great shakes, though I do make good money.
She is pretty and reasonable and fucks whenever i want her too. She is nice to me and easy to love.
I only do this little bit here because I want to have sex with different women, and she doesn't.
Put a mark down sticker on your dick, OP.

And we'll said DK and Luke.

Seriously though for a minute, as a former cookie cutter wife with lots of cookie cutter wife acquaintances l can tell you that many a wife gets resentful about life and takes it out on their spouse because taking it out on the kids isn't an option and you're the only one left. Then she feels guilty for being a bitch then feels guilty for not doing more or doing better and continues to be a bitch. It's a viscous cycle.

It happens. A lot. And it's easy to slip into when stress is high then keep doing out of habit. Especially after heavier responsibilities set in (kids, financial and/or medical problems, etc).

If she's worth her salt and keeps the house running and together then keep her. As bitchy as she is, a responsible woman who isn't totally bat shit crazy and gives a damn about what she puts out into this world is increasingly hard to find.

Take a deep breath, smile....and keep lobbying.
Guys are so easy just feed us and fuck us and treat us with respect and women do that until they get married for the most part. If a girl doesnt like you she wont feed or fuck you but if she does like you she will treat you like a king until you say I do. What makes woman change once they have the ring. Do they get off making you beg for pussy or only giving it up after you have completed her check list. Im so fucking sick of it. Originally Posted by mikecross
You might get a less sympathetic hearing with some counter questions thrown your way if you posed that question somewhere other than a hooker board, lol; however, preach on brother....I'm part of the choir. Thank God for ECCIE!
They are mean because they are married to guys like us.

And remember, when you are at the alter saying "I do", she is thinking "Not any more. "