Review Analeese is a 5x No Show Flake

This shit made Orville Redenbacher a wealthy man !
  • motor
  • 02-13-2017, 06:48 PM
5 times no show...........you are the one that let this happen. Don't get all pissy when you get stood up 5 times....
It's hard to make a session when you double book. She be a high volume ho-cake
I thought you could not butthurt over a NCNS unitl the 12th time.
+1 Walker
Sorry to see it's not just me.

Drove from carrolton to arlington just to have her go silent on me once I'd already made the trip.
I would stop trying after 2.
  • BLM69
  • 02-13-2017, 09:44 PM
Give her another 5 chances, I'm sure she'll come through for you sooner or later

I say a dozen no shows is a good number to just give up, you're almost half way there
There are a few girls that I MIGHT give a second chance to absent a very sincere apology. But their reviews AND looks would have to be off the charts.

There isn't a woman on the face of the earth that I'd give five chances to no after what they did or said after the first four. Not to be unkind, but after the first one or two, you have no one to blame but yourself. Would you put up with this from your lawyer, your doctor, or your auto mechanic? Hell no!! You're paying them. Same thing applies here.
Fool me once...
This is like the third thread about her, right?
I would like to PM the gentleman who I've NCNS privately about this.

Lately I've been going through some personal things and yes its affecting my hobby fun ..

While my actions might show that I have been unreliable that certainly isn't the truth.

I understand that it's important to value the time of others and I have not been respectful and shown that.

While we all go through things in life it affects each one of us differently.

For anyone who feels I've disrespected them or their time.. Please accept this as my sincerest apology.

I've been in the hobby off and on since 09 this is the first time I've had this label put on me as a provider.

Please don't allow my cancelling or a ncns define me as a provider to you..

I will get my shit together.... I'm just asking g for understanding rather than this public bashing....and hopefully y'all can accept my apology...SO I can show you that I am a honest, reliable provider...

Thanks for reading this y'all and understanding personal things happen.. And thank you for those that don't hold it against me.

Hobby safe guys

Ana
Class reply owning up to your mistakes. Good luck in getting things together.
Class reply owning up to your mistakes. Good luck in getting things together. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I'm not perfect. I've never been one to have a hard time admitting my mistakes or when I'm wrong...

Thank you for the good luck wishes... I am determined
Analeese certainly seems sincere and wants to make this right, at least to me that's a great sign.