To review or not to review

I appreciate that feedback. I think what I am going to do next time I book with a gent who does review...I'm going to give him a feedback form so that he can tell me straight up how I could've made his experience even better.

Just kidding...yall wouldn't fill one out. It'll just be verbal. Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens
I Would or it could be Verbal. ........ I would fill one out if you would extend ME the same courtesy. I would Welcome feedback on my performance, and ways i could improve a Session through a womans eyes. I would welcome a woman that could be bluntly honest about the session & tell me like it is w/o sugar coating it. Straight up

CG

PS: Also remember that, since WALDT, your feedback form will have more variations than the waves across the sea.

This is Dannie being subtle. Originally Posted by durango95
Don't act surprised
Either you can fuck, and make folks believe it's the best three minutes of your life, or you can't. Originally Posted by Dannie
Say what you will about the penetration, but I think most girls really enjoy that first 2:30 minutes of conversation I give them.
yea...but who's counting....
Dannie, I love reading your responses to these posts. You are my kinda gal, shoot straight from the hip, just tell it like it is. My opinion is that reviews should be well thought out and written as a way of saying Thank you for a tremendous time, you were incredible, and also as a way to let other hobbiests know how great you are as a provider, a person, a playmate. When I have had a bad experience I let the gal I was with know my concernes, discussed it openly, gave her the chance to fix it.
For me, writing a good review is a token of appreciation for an enjoyable session by a good provider. I've had a couple sessions that were so-so and I just didn't review them. The ladies provided adequate service and I got what I paid for so I didn't feel motivated to say anthing - positive or negative. Fortunately, I haven't had a session where I felt the need to say something negative because I got scammed or treated poorly or whatever. Originally Posted by steeplechase
my sentiments exactly.
I appreciate that feedback. I think what I am going to do next time I book with a gent who does review...I'm going to give him a feedback form so that he can tell me straight up how I could've made his experience even better.

Just kidding...yall wouldn't fill one out. It'll just be verbal. Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens

I may be in the minority here but ... I'd fill it out, if you'd fill one out on me.

My reviews are open, honest and candid summaries of the time I had with a Provider, good or bad. As has been discussed, these are for prospective clients so that they can make, as best as possible, an informed decision when considering a particular Provider.

While I have no idea what is discussed in the Powder Room, I'd equate our Reviews to the conversations a Provider may have with other Providers when screening a guy, only our communications are generally in the form of a Review, and Providers (I suspect) do it more through PM's, email and phone calls.

And something that I think would set a Provider apart from others ... as we research ladies for potential consultations, I'd absolutely love it if I walked in and soon realized that she actually had researched me, read my posts, Threads and nominal profile, and she was already in tune with me and what I enjoy ... does that make sense?
I used to have a no review policy but i changed my mind a while back. In my reviews i try to be as accurate and true to the session as can be. I try to make it much less about me and more about the provider. I also like using a number scale of 1 to 10. To answer your question on feedback, i like that idea. Although I don't recall us having such conversations
I dont do reviews, too much bs and drama when you write a review at times. The White knights come out if you describe a less than stellar review. Or as in the alert section, a ladies manager, or pimp or whatever starts making threats or even a lady might become very hostile. I will give out information via PM if asked.

Dannie I was just trying an attempt at humor, you know you are quite special and a great provder.
As far as the intent of reviews from the board perspective, the reviews are intended to provide a report to the guys of what happened in a session with the intent being to aid them in making a choice on that provider. Hence, the ROS being hidden from the ladies. The ROS is suppose to allow guys to speak freely about the session, good and bad.

Unfortuantly, over time, access to ROS has been violated so much, most ladies know what was posted as soon as it hits the forum. Despite the short term gain by the provider, it is a bad thing. It restricts guys wanting to provide truthfull feedback.

An important but secondary effect is good reviews often give a lady a boost in business. That is important but not the primary intent of reviews.
  • hd
  • 11-03-2011, 10:00 AM
It's probably been said, this forum is for discussions, of many topics, one of which to review and inform clients about providers, to help decide who to visit. I couldn't financially see every beautiful woman using the Showcases to make my picks. It takes a review to learn about personality and details, and not just one but many to form my opinion on if I want to see you.

As far as asking how the session went afterwards, I don't like being put on the spot by the provider asking, be it good or bad. But, I will def. say thank you if it went as well or better than I expected. You can count on that, and my review will reflect that too. Although I'll also report any negatives that might have come up, but negatives don't always mean a 'no' recomendation will alway be given.
going on what HD said, a review is the story behind a "yes" or "no" recommendation.
basing one's decision on the yes or no, imo, is foolish or at least ignorant of some very useful information.

Gentlemen:

At what point during a session do you decide if you are going to give the lady a GOOD or BAD review? I think this question can help us improve our service.

1. You arrive and it's the bait and switch scam.
2. You arrive, looks hot, lacks conversation, performance "wow".
3. You arrive, looks okay, great performance, little talk.
4. You arrive, looks okay, performance okay, great conversation.

Perhaps I am asking, what is your ideal combination?

And, can the review be improved if you just communicate during the session about what works for you? Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens
rarely, and i mean rarely, do i know early on that my review and recommendation will be "no" or "why did i do that?" or "caveat emptor".
i wouldnt say i've ever been cheated, maybe disappointed or frustrated, but not cheated.

and fortunately, i can count on my hands the number of less than deliteful experiences out of all the ones i've had over the past 10 yrs.

most times, i know what she looks like or have a good idea. know what kinds of things she is into and not into. only a few times have i arrived not knowing what she looked like and was not pleased at what i saw - one time, a very Very VERY plain and unenticing face. another time, a very flabby midsection with long caesarian section scar. but in both cases, stayed and the consultation was so-so, despite pretty good reviews from others.

the few less than deliteful experiences i've had didnt become apparent until well into the session.
* in two cases, it was her actions [switching from a great bbbj to handjob well before the coffee was ready; not mentioned by others in their reviews].
* in another case, it was her lackluster skills and what i thought was lack of commitment/passion about the encounter.
* in another case, she told me waaaay too much personal info about her self, family, kids, legal matters, etc. waaaay too much!!
* in another case, her crotch didnt smell very fresh [not sure why].
* in another case, she complained loudly and foul-mouthedly that i poured my cup while inside and not on her backside. she had never mentioned it before hand. then derided my beard and mustache. again, nothing on her ads, showcases, website saying she didnt like beards.

* in the actions cases, i sent emails to the two women stating my experience and how i thought it might have gone better. both of them leveled both barrels at me, said i should have "man-ed up" during the session, and said i should never contact them again.
* in the lackluster skills case, i sent an email to the woman. she was apologetic and offered another session to demonstrate how she had improved. mainly cos i didnt find her as attractive as i originally thought she might be, i thanked her for the note, but didnt respond to her offer. no hard feelings; i am cordial to her when i see her at gatherings.
* in the too much personal info case, i wrote a review saying she just told me way too much info but otherwise i had fun. a few days later, she sent a verrrry long email bitching me cos she had heard what i wrote in my review. again, said she couldnt believe i would say such a thing, betrayed her, played the "man-up" card and said she didnt want my money and i should never contact her again. note - she didnt give me my money back.
* in the smelly woman and bitchy woman cases, i wrote reviews about my experiences. apparently, someone told them about the private ROS. and each sent me pm's bitching me out about writing of my experiences. btw, the bitchy woman got banned from here for other reasons.

So the reviews are not really for the lady? They are to sort of create a presence for the men on the board?

But that can greatly influence the lady's business. If he feels cheated, can he not just verbalize it to the lady and be a man about it?

I'm just saying.... Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens
so, yes, i'd say the primary audience of the reviews is the other guys here on eccie [and those w/ PA access].
i'm not sure what you mean by "create a presence for the men" other than writing the info to share w/ the guys.

verbalizing it to the woman and being a man about it? i wish!!!
with the exception of the lackluster skills woman, my experiences of sharing my experience [either w/ the woman or the guys] tell me it is mostly not worth the effort. and unless the woman is receptive to respectful comments about her and her delivery, i dont think it is worth the effort.

sometimes after a deliteful to very deliteful time w/ the woman, i write a review. and sometimes i send her a copy, prior to posting or just after posting. some guys might think this is heresay, but no one has ever written me and said i'm a scourge upon hobbyland for doing so. i send it to the woman to see if there is anything i should reword or take out. only one woman has ever asked me to revise it cos of privacy or our special consulting fee arrangements.

regardless of the outcome, i'm a pretty straight up guy from start to finish.
sometimes i get lemons, sometimes i get lemonade, sometimes i get mango margaritas.
  • hd
  • 11-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Not being a margarita guy, and having met Shiloh a few months ago, I would compare her to the mango that I would love to taste.

Back to the subject of her post: I know how I would answer the recomendation by the end of the session, but wait at least a day to collect my thoughts to put them in at least a decent format of information. I'll say pmd, I've never pm'd a lady with suggestions or comments, especially constructive critisism. Afterall, basically this is a business for them, but fun and fantasy for us, and I think the review will cover everything needed to be said, good or bad. And doing a review needs to be kept in the frame of mind as business, keep personal vendettas and WK comments out of it. It's OK to be personable, but not over do it! I haven't seen any provider yet as a member of the BBB, so this is one of the few places to comment on our experiences.
the few times i've written the woman, it was an experiment to see how they would respond.
sadly, all but one disproved my theory that constructive criticism would be welcomed.

i'm on to different theories these days.
something to do w/ the angle of the dangle and the heat of the meat :^)
I like what copier guy said in his post.
I agree with Shiloh Stevens as to Polite constructive criticism.
Thatdudes review of me was very helpful to me. It wasn't written with malice in his heart. He mentioned his perspective on some great aspects of our visit as well as some polite constructive criticism. I was able to embrace it due to his style and intent.
I've read so many on here that are plain hateful for whatever reason (both parties). To me that seems mean spirited and immature. Convey in private, wants and needs, met or unmet. Take to the board dignified reviews or responses.
I want a client to see me based on the truth of my reviews. Gentleman count on each other to help make their decision on who to see. It wouldn't be fair if the review was overly embellished or overly critical. The truth in a review, thoughtfully told, would seem most helpful to gentlemen seeking a provider. Much like I count on the truth from providers when I seek a reference.
Puleeeeze, If my private area stinks tell me in case I don't know!! I'm not talking from garlic LOL Gently with concern so I could visit dr. It's a health issue if it is stinky. I would need to take care of it before seeing any other client. Just sayin