Line-up Angst - how do you tell girls you're not interested?

Thanks all for your thoughts on this. The line-up I experienced happened after I asked who was working right then. I was expecting a list of names, not a parade.

So, it's an awkward thing. I wish I'd had the kindness to at least say they were all lovely and I hated only picking one. If that happens again, I'll at least have those words to draw on.
Way back in the day, when there were lots of "massage parlors" in Austin, line ups were pretty standard. I rather liked the concept because you got to pick which girl to go back to the room with.

But like JPeM, I'm not sure I'd ask for one if it wasn't standard procedure. I think that as a general rule, the less you vary from the standard house rules, the more likely you are to get good service. If you don't like the house rules, or find that they don't suit your needs, find a new house.
maybe when they see you walk in LL they send those ones out for you. and not sure why you mention this 'donice' and bait and switch. has nothing at all to do with asking for a lineup. but you sure have some hatred for her Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Juando,

Dude. If you can't relate the "angst" the OP talks about when being exposed to a lineup and the feeling when a bait and switch artist like Donice lures you to an incall OR she knocks on your door, well I can explain it to you but I sure as hell can't understand it for you.

I have zero hatred for Donice. I do however hate hatred for bait and switch tactics combined with her large black pimp/driver that threatens guys who choose to turn her away when she knocks on the door.

Maybe you are A-OK with her tactics but I for one and not. Just like I am NOT A-OK with Mamasan sending out the bottom of the totem pole ladies when the newbie shows up and forgets to read reviews prior to hitting his first amp and getting Mamasan's mom instead ofh her grand-daughter.
Juando,

Dude. If you can't relate the "angst" the OP talks about when being exposed to a lineup and the feeling when a bait and switch artist like Donice lures you to an incall OR she knocks on your door, well I can explain it to you but I sure as hell can't understand it for you.

I have zero hatred for Donice. I do however hate hatred for bait and switch tactics combined with her large black pimp/driver that threatens guys who choose to turn her away when she knocks on the door.

Maybe you are A-OK with her tactics but I for one and not. Just like I am NOT A-OK with Mamasan sending out the bottom of the totem pole ladies when the newbie shows up and forgets to read reviews prior to hitting his first amp and getting Mamasan's mom instead ofh her grand-daughter. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I like lineups at SCS and what Studio/VIP had they had one girl out at a time. I still fell pray to the "angst" i guess where I stayed at SCS when I did not want to. I figured a way around it for me, I would have the ace in the hole approach, I would pick a lady I would love to see there before I even went and if I did not see her or someone I really liked I would just say I will come back when "X" is working.

Having a line of beautiful women to chose from is a bit of a turn on for me. I have not made to a amp yet.
Juando,
maybe you are A-OK with her tactics but I for one and not Originally Posted by LazurusLong
maybe it is because i have no fucking idea who the hell this donice you constantly refer to is. and please... i don't care. does she work at an amp that has line-ups? that is what this thread was all about...or so i thought.

JP
maybe it is because i have no fucking idea who the hell this donice you constantly refer to is. and please... i don't care. does she work at an amp that has line-ups? that is what this thread was all about...or so i thought.

JP Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
And you thought wrong.

It is about Angst.

AMPs are one portion but your speed reading must have missed the STUDIO portion. BTW, Donice tried her hand at that also. Most notably when she works at Studios in Nevada only they call them Brothels and there is a whole other thread about Brothels here on ECCIE.

Hell, she'd probably try posting bait and switch ads for AMPs but she is not Asian and I doubt they'd let her in the place.

IF you have no clue who Donice is, why not send a private message to shooter6.5, he can tell you all about her since they are dear friends and he might even help screen you to see her.
. . . Get two girls' names in mind, and walk in and immediatley ask for one. If neither are there, just politely explain you came to see them, and you'll try back another time. Originally Posted by TheBizz
+1. Read some of the reviews, learn about the women, and when the door is answered ask for your choices by name . . . .
I use to work at a studio and hated it having to line up its ridiculous..hehe
I hate filling out expense reports, but they are a necessary part of doing my job. Line ups are the equivalent for AMP & studio girls. They might not like it but understand it is a necessary evil.

Now... what is NOT evil is watching LL & JPdM turn their usual venom on each other. Favorite. Thread. Ever.