Lack of Providers in West Texas

• BabyB
  • 04-20-2017, 07:40 AM
I can't agree more with the beauty above me hobbyist here want more from but look for bp chicks and I feel like end up risking more looking for something like that, then willing to getting to get in touch or try for one provider that will actually take care of them without worries but no one seems to care what they look like have or where they are it's just lower priced so they want it. I'm sad now awh!
in very rural areas it is going to be hard to meet people PERIOD. much less a provider. especially in male dominated areas where the jobs are involving oil

that is just a game of odds.
I'm from that area and I'm actually going to tour in that area soon . ! Most of the guys would rather pay for the lower Backpage prices honestly
I've been traveling to West Texas on many occasions and yet to find the talent it deserves. Just in Midland and Odessa alone, where the oil field is screaming, men with money to burn.

So ladies, look into this. The Backpage bitches rule this area. Originally Posted by australian_hell_yun
I dunno it seems like ladies here (and somewhat on P411) visit El Paso, Lubbock, Abilene etc quite a bit. But yeah in comparison to the other West Texas cities I'd say Midessa (Midland-Odessa-Pecos) is a lot more plentiful.
I did pretty good in west texas....but scheduling is a bitch right now so i cannot cum back till summer