Reference Checks??

• FK
  • 03-01-2012, 09:49 PM
There is a free form "Notes" area for us to use in P411 that only we can see!
There is a free form "Notes" area for us to use in P411 that only we can see! Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
I'm really glad I can't see those. Now I know why my "date" requests have been met with such universal silence. I'll have to start trying to figure out who doesn't visit the Notes Page.
Finding out that a provider didn't check my references when she said she did would hopefully cause me to consider cancelling for safety reasons. I say "hopefully" because big-head would need to overrule little-head, and therein lies the reason guys end up getting tagged by LE. This is one of the many reasons I like to see providers listed on P411 and Datecheck...I can see when you look at my profile. I know it's not perfect or foolproof, but it's better than nothing
I'm really glad I can't see those. Now I know why my "date" requests have been met with such universal silence. I'll have to start trying to figure out who doesn't visit the Notes Page. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

The notes are just for the person who's logged in. It's not something that anyone else can see. You can add notes to a provider, but no one else will be able to see it
The notes are just for the person who's logged in. It's not something that anyone else can see. You can add notes to a provider, but no one else will be able to see it Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought she was saying that ALL providers could see the notes section.

I know there's one for me that no one else can see, but after Gina talked about adding some of this stuff, I figured it was there and that is what she was talking about.

IDK.
  • FK
  • 03-02-2012, 04:10 PM
No only the lady who put the note there can see it.
I keep a list of people that I KNOW don't screen because we share clients. I also have people that I trust more than others. So if the last two Okays are from people whose judgement is suspect, I will contact older ones. Someone may have Okay'd a guy, then he skirted the line of acceptable behavior so she doesn't ask to have it removed but she won't provide positive feedback if asked either. Originally Posted by SillyGirl

EXACTLY! I have that same list (with different names of course, lol)
I keep a list of people that I KNOW don't screen because we share clients. I also have people that I trust more than others. So if the last two Okays are from people whose judgement is suspect, I will contact older ones. Someone may have Okay'd a guy, then he skirted the line of acceptable behavior so she doesn't ask to have it removed but she won't provide positive feedback if asked either. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
EXACTLY! I have that same list (with different names of course, lol) Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Lists, you keep lists???!!!! Your clients hope you never get busted!!!
  • FK
  • 03-03-2012, 07:24 AM
There are "secure" ways to keep lists.

And of course, specifics should not be spelled out on a public board.
Lists, you keep lists???!!!! Your clients hope you never get busted!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

LOL.. Mine is a mental list. I write nothing down! I dont even save numbers even when requested or given permission to. I have only a couple on a DNS list and I def remember their handle.. no need to write down. And the ones I have on my "do not accept as a reference" list... well I def remember their handles too...
I like that rumor. Shit if I were LR, I wouldn't need this board. I'd be fucking myself all of the time

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Well that answers the question.

Who do you expect to please with that little thing?
Lists, you keep lists???!!!! Your clients hope you never get busted!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Because of list of lazy providers will do what exactly to my clients?
Because of list of lazy providers will do what exactly to my clients? Originally Posted by SillyGirl
That was a list of clients that you keep...