Cancellation Fee

Any provider that charges a cancellation fee should have to also pay one when she cancels. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
why? did the trick lose an opportunity to make some income?
seriously, why??

and, btw, good luck enforcing that.
seriously, why??

and, btw, good luck enforcing that. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I am only talking about providers who charge cancellation fees. If you charge them, you need to pay them. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, right?. A person that spends all his time on hooker boards to give his opinion on everything on every subject probably does not think his time is worth anything anyway, so I could see why you would question that and seriously too!

The same applies good luck in enforcing goes with the providers who charge cancellation fees. Sure, the provider can black list a client or post in the powder room, but truth be told, I doubt any other provider that has any brain cells would give no credence to a hobbyist that does not pay a cancellation fee being a danger to other providers, so she would have to make up some bullshit lie to go along with it to cause it to be more plausible.

Cancellations, NCNS, getting lied to in ads or fake/embellished reviews is just the cost of doing business in this hobby world. If you cannot report it and deal with it without going ballistic and be like a high schooler that tries to get everyone else to hate someone by making up lies and saying it as fact, then that type of maturity level does not need to be here either.
seriously, why??

and, btw, good luck enforcing that. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Of course the trick loses income. With gas going up, if I have to drive from one side of the DFW metroplex to the other, especially during high traffic times, I lose income in the gas I used.

How many times have you read on here where a guy wastes his time and money on gas to drive across DFW area only to get NCNS or when he arrives, she cancels on him?

What makes you think a hooker's time and income is more valuable than mine or any other person on here? These gals say "You're paying for my time", well, my time is just as important.
Of course the trick loses income. With gas going up, if I have to drive from one side of the DFW metroplex to the other, especially during high traffic times, I lose income in the gas I used.

How many times have you read on here where a guy wastes his time and money on gas to drive across DFW area only to get NCNS or when he arrives, she cancels on him?

What makes you think a hooker's time and income is more valuable than mine or any other person on here? These gals say "You're paying for my time", well, my time is just as important.

+1
Lets face it. Theres a reason these ladies do what they do. This is the only profession that will allow them to get away with this sheet! And its getting worse!

Just say no to:

deposits/prepay
cancellation fees
upselling
And no I aint going to the damn store for you!!
i wrote "btw, a provider cancelling an appt and paying a fee to the guy makes as much sense as a doctor's office cancelling an appt and paying a patient." (notwithstanding BLM69's caution about comparing providers w/ degreed/certified professionals).

do you guys seriously think that anyone (provider or civilian) who makes an appt and then does not show up for the appt (either cos they cancelled or just didnt show up) owes money to the person going to the appt??

yes, if that happened to me (and it has recently), i am out that time and some gas (my hybrid minimizes that cost). and if i chose to spend that time earning income, i would be out that income opportunity. but, no, i dont think she owe me any money.

if would be great if she offered me a cancellation/no show compensation fee or gave me a deal for a makeup appt, but i'm not going to hold my breath for that. when was the last time most any doctor, lawyer, electrician, mechanic paid you when they couldnt make your appt?? (Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is one exception "If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay!")

this crazy sub-culture is filled with risks - her or him not showing up is one of those risks. you can either accept/deal with the risk or not.

there's what we would like to happen and there's what happens.
dont confuse one w/ the other.
  • BLM69
  • 07-27-2021, 10:30 AM
I'll start paying hookers a cancellation fee, when tricks start getting paid cancellation fees. As the consumer it's my $ and my rules, I'll gladly take my business elsewhere where mutual respect is given.

there's what we would like to happen and there's what happens.
dont confuse one w/ the other. Originally Posted by pmdelites
This is what you are talking about:

I would like a provider who uses words of affirmation and be there mentally during our appointment when I am am paying for her time and service (things I would like to happen). I get a go through the motions dead fish who thinks because she exists, she is owed money (what happens). I want to login to a P4P website and have fun with providers and share info pertinent to the hobby (things I would like to happen). I login to a P4P website and it is a sausage fest of guys who think this is a cool kids only site and anyone that does not comply with the king pimp is an outcast (what actually happens).

Things happen because we let them happen, do not confuse that.

Yes, there are providers that charge cancellation fees, but there would be none if no one paid them.
I charge a cancellation fee. Drives me nuts when a gent cancels. Especially when I turn away someone else so I can see the person that scheduled and intitlaly end up cancelling causing me to lose$. The fee goes towards another session rebooked within the month and isn't even that much justs $. It stops ppl from wasting my time and if the gent can't respect my time the way I respect thiers than I don't want to see them either.
I charge a cancellation fee. Drives me nuts when a gent cancels. Especially when I turn away someone else so I can see the person that scheduled and intitlaly end up cancelling causing me to lose$. The fee goes towards another session rebooked within the month and isn't even that much justs $. It stops ppl from wasting my time and if the gent can't respect my time the way I respect thiers than I don't want to see them either. Originally Posted by BBW Mamacita
After the appointment was set, have you ever cancelled on a hobbyist? If you say no, you are lying, if you say yes, did you pay the hobbyist a cancellation fee? If not, why not? What is good for the goose is good for the gander, right?
sometimes, opinions change. sometimes, they dont.
that's where we are on this.

next topuc, pkease.
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2021, 01:38 PM
I charge a cancellation fee. Drives me nuts when a gent cancels. Especially when I turn away someone else so I can see the person that scheduled and intitlaly end up cancelling causing me to lose$. The fee goes towards another session rebooked within the month and isn't even that much justs $. It stops ppl from wasting my time and if the gent can't respect my time the way I respect thiers than I don't want to see them either. Originally Posted by BBW Mamacita
I'm curious how you collect these cancellation fees? Have you ever paid any cancellation fees $ when something came up in your end? If yes, how did the guy get the $

I guess if there's suckers that will pay these fees, might as well collect from these fools
I was kind of wondering about that too. This is a cash business, with good reason. So the only way to collect a cancellation fee or any fee is in person. So if both people are there?