Encounter: Encounter with Bunny

• tom51
  • 02-10-2020, 08:37 PM
Thanks for update NC it takes a special lady for me to see her 3x on 10 days.
  • tom51
  • 02-14-2020, 07:29 AM
Well don't guess bunny has resolved her technical issues yet
I haven’t personally been in contact with her in a few days. I am out of commission right now, following a medical procedure. Once I am back on my feet, I will inquire. If she has resolved the situation by then and she gives me the go-head, I will then post any new contact info that she gives to me. NC
Would someone let her know that she can get an Android 8.1 or 9 with 16mg memory on ebay for $60 and they can ship it in 3 days.
Huge bummer that she is a smoker.
I have known her for years and have never seen her with a cigarette.
  • tom51
  • 02-17-2020, 06:41 AM
The 3x I've seen her never shiny that she smokes & her tongue has swabbed my tonsils she loves dfk
She responded to my texts a few times and even sent me a pic, (I have never experienced her), but she has gone silent.
  • tom51
  • 02-21-2020, 12:26 PM
If it takes this long to get a phone well chances are shes not coming back DAMN!
  • Mew
  • 02-22-2020, 08:30 AM
I met Bunny shortly after she became an independent and the overall experience was positive. She was very accommodating and definitely not a clock watcher. However I’d like to clarify that she is in fact a smoker, not something that I necessarily condone but then again everyone is free to make their own personal choices. Nothing personal against Bunny but personally I won’t repeat. She is attractive for her age but not quite my taste although she does seem to be a solid option in the eyes of many.

In other news, I did have the privilege to meet Magic Sophia shortly after and she is the only independent whom I will ever consider seeing from now on. Her legendary status speaks for itself. She is indisputably one of the most beautiful women I have ever encountered. Sophia definitely has that “wow” factor due to her spiriting charm and elegance. I became enchanted the instant her presence graced me, to sum things up there is absolutely no other like her.
Bunny, Bunny, where for art thou, Bunny?
  • Ashi
  • 02-23-2020, 11:26 AM
Bunny, Bunny, where for art thou, Bunny? Originally Posted by Let's Go!
It looks like Bunny is back in the game... Her phone number ending with 3834 worked today and she responded to text messages .

... I wouldn’t sell short the BUNNY stock...
Bunny is back in business 214-434-3834
Bunny is back in business 214-434-3834 Originally Posted by Bestman200600
That phone number is sometimes working and sometimes not.
  • tom51
  • 02-24-2020, 01:02 PM
Good to know! And magic Sophia well shes MAGIC I just cant get reply to book from her & I've seen her in the past 3-4 times so dont know...