Petition for let Temptation Tammie to keep her weekend post

I missed the funny title what was it?!
Whispers, chill.

I agreee with 100% of you posts, but this is more of a joke.

Again, I like your posts.... but my intention of this thread was just fun and games. Originally Posted by MrBigD
That's exactly how I took it.
I thought it was funny when I saw it. It's better to have a sense of humor and be able to laugh.

I missed the funny title what was it?! Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
The title had been changed to Posted Too Late after I saw that it was 9:01. And deleted what I originally posted to "delete. Posted after 9 pm cutoff" unless he saw the original title which will be reposted when I get on my computer, if I can remember it.
But something along the lines of being playful and ready for fun.
  • ztonk
  • 04-03-2017, 01:33 PM
Maybe Ztonk will chime in and let her keep it? Originally Posted by MrBigD
I don't make the rules, I only enforce them.

A number of ladies RTM'd her ad, so not everyone agrees with your opinion on this.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Well, she ended up with another ad anyway.

So a truly happy ending, all the way around.
I don't make the rules, I only enforce them.

A number of ladies RTM'd her ad, so not everyone agrees with your opinion on this.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
I don't think I RTM'd my own ad but I had asked ynot to take it down for me when I noticed the 9:01 time stamp.
I expect the rules to be enforced. I try to stay within the guidelines. If I had been able to delete it, I would have out of respect for the rules.
I laughed when I saw this thread.
TT, there is a way to delete a post or a thread ...
needs to be done within a certain time line (I believe 60 min?)

I know I'd done that before. Let me see, if I can do it for a post....

Was able to do it.
Using the "EDIT" and then the "DELETE" and then choosing "Delete Message", no reason given. Then hit "Delete this Message" and done irt is.

Of course there might be different implementation in the Ad sections...
And Threads might also work differently, you can always try it with an Ad that you want to post anyway....
TT, there is a way to delete a post or a thread ...
needs to be done within a certain time line (I believe 60 min?)

I know I'd done that before. Let me see, if I can do it for a post....

Was able to do it.
Using the "EDIT" and then the "DELETE" and then choosing "Delete Message", no reason given. Then hit "Delete this Message" and done irt is.

Of course there might be different implementation in the Ad sections...
And Threads might also work differently, you can always try it with an Ad that you want to post anyway.... Originally Posted by fun2come
I think it's different for the Ad section.
I've been able to delete posts before. And I believe you are right about it being within 60 minutes that you can edit your own posts. It was less than 5 when I tried.
I had the edit option, but couldn't delete it, that's why I changed it the way I did. But it's no big deal, computer was acting slower than usual.