Filly Corral

I went Sat night. $20 cover and "free" light beer. No alcohol, No smoking. Girls were fine looking but not friendly up on stage and mostly were busy giving lap dances to regulars. Only plus is they only do 2 song sets - one topless and one nude, close to your face if you sit at stage and tip. Music kind of loud with a black DJ playing hip-hop where as 90% of customers were old white men, (mostly truckers from the lot next door) who were complaining outside while smoking. DJ needs to learn his audience. Appeared to me the girls had their regulars and ignored the rest.
I was there last night and it was boring. The DJ and the bald headed bouncer/manager I guess were loud and obnoxious. The girls that were there were 6's at best and made no attempt to mingle with the guests. You'd think Tom would want more hustle out of the girls than he's getting. Can't make any money off of tips at the stage; especially if they're paying a stage fee.
Pretty sure Tom died a while ago.
There were 2 Toms at the Filly. Tom the owner, who is very much alive and Tom the manager who was a skinny guy that also drove bus. He's the one that passed.
Only Lite beer now. $20 cover. Girls didn't look that young to me and were not real friendly except to their regulars, which seemed to be mostly from the truck stop next door.
Lite and Coors Light. Skinny 10 oz cans. The bartender id personable but she's old enough to be my wife! ( That's not young either )