Shaving the boys

Disposable razors or razor cartidges works best, closer shave. I got razor burn using the personal grooming electric razor and it doesn't shave as close as a regular razor does.
Interesting, maybe Dreams can help me next time in Lafayette!! Originally Posted by Acadcox
Yeah I thought it was interesting! When you are Dreaming anything is possible!
Sure I could spoil the boys if you spoil the girl! I'm sure I could help you with something else too when I am in Lafayette!!

I prep those up always prior to Originally Posted by ilovedatass
Yes, you keep your sexy on... so fresh and so clean!
I thank you all for that effort. SERIOUSLY!
I think it would be a pretty intense time. Have to have complete trust in the woman you let do this. Starting to intrigue me. If any ladies would be inturested in a session. With this included. Pleas p.m. me
I will never offer to shave any man!

I have a heard enough time shaving my big lips! lol

ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Umm Yeah that is the key! lol
I have to admit I did shave someone's balls with a razor that he brought over.
Freaky Freaky... Just be very careful with the boys. NO it wasn't ilovedatass ... Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
A girl at an AMP once noticed a couple of missed spots in my shave and excused herself to go get a razor and clean up my work.

I just ordered a product called "The Bare Pair" I'll try it out and post a product review.
Thanks for the advice everyone. I appreciate the information.
  • MrGiz
  • 04-05-2013, 08:36 PM
I've always shaved the boys myself, using some/any kind of shaving creme (the female stuff is better)... using the same disposable, double-blade razor I've used for my face/neck.
I just recently realized, when in the shower of a particular female, that those 4-5 blade disposables that most females use, do a much better job!!

I too, have "Dreamed" of having a female do the work.... but I would only trust the work to be done, while completely and solidly hard!
At this particular moment... I can only Dream of one! * It's been too long since we've been nekkid and played together, anyway!!

Whatayathink, Girl. . . you game?
Duct tape works wonders.
Duct tape works wonders. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1 - especially that new "Gorilla Grip" duct tape that you can buy at Home Depot. You could actually tape a cheetah to grandma's back with the stuff.
I always thought that was the wrong way, shouldn't you tape grandma to the cheetah's back.
Grandma is slow enough with the extra weight.
  • jl11
  • 04-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Duct tape works wonders. Originally Posted by pyramider

That's what I was going to say. There's also cigarette lighters.
A girl at an AMP once noticed a couple of missed spots in my shave and excused herself to go get a razor and clean up my work.

I just ordered a product called "The Bare Pair" I'll try it out and post a product review. Originally Posted by trekker
The "Bare Pair Balls Balm" arrived yesterday. Balls are now red, tender, and hairless. I think I left it on a little too long.
Lol Pyramider, what happened to Kermit's taint ?
Believe me when I tell you, 3 sides never goes far without some taint somewhere! Now, what did I do with that switchblade? So much need, so little time!