Politics and hatred aside for a moment.....

I'm sorry, I can't support any Kwanza crap. A racist holiday created by a low life. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well, so much for the OP’s original gesture of setting hate aside for at least a day!
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanika, Feliz Navidad, Happy Kwanza and whatever else I may have missed.

May everyone enjoy the holidays with family and friends as they see fit this season. Originally Posted by rioseco

kwanza is a fake holiday. its made up by a con man who spent time in prison.
kwanza is a fake holiday. its made up by a con man who spent time in prison. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
....where you were his butt buddy, no doubt! “Piece on Earth!”
....where you were his butt buddy, no doubt! “Piece on Earth!” Originally Posted by Solemate62

you are a very sad person.
Give your jingle balls a tug, titfucker!

Why can’t yous be civil for once in your miserable life?
....this hateful moronic shit has been flourishing here for 5 years or more! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Damn, I didn't realize you'd been around that long! Five years?
Well, so much for the OP’s original gesture of setting hate aside for at least a day! Originally Posted by Solemate62
It's not "hate"! It's simply a recognition of reality as opposed to the fictional social characteristic crap called "political & social cultural correctness" that has infested our society to the point of generating a mental paralysis among those who are scared shitless to speak their mind and identity the cancer invading our country, because "THEIR CANDIDATE" didn't win.

For them to say or post "Merry Christmas" is a FRAUD and HYPOCRISY, because they neither believe in being "Merry" nor believe in Christ. They want a Godless, genderless, carbonhydroless, and sameness of identity society and culture in this country with their constituents financially dependent on their marginal handouts to assure their continuous return to power and wealth each election cycle. They want to tear up the Amendments to our Constitution and the Ten Commandments along with them.

The best thing that could happen to this country in 100 year is for any candidates they push forward being soundly and unquestionably trampled in the upcoming election and the six National elections to follow so they would clearly comprehend their grand plan to dismantle this country and solidify their stranglehold on the people living here, whether legal or illegally, is a waste of time and soundly rejected by smart-thinking people.

"Sir"! This is "HATE"!!!!!!!!

kwanza is a fake holiday. its made up by a con man who spent time in prison. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
American Black Power activist and secular humanist Maulana Karenga created Kwanzaa in 1966 as a specifically African-American holiday,[2--wiki

A true piece of shit
American Black Power activist and secular humanist Maulana Karenga created Kwanzaa in 1966 as a specifically African-American holiday,[2--wiki

A true piece of shit Originally Posted by winn dixie

the one good thing out of this is the comics creator of "Curtis" stopped creating the Kwanza cartoons in his "Curtis" strip. the creator hasn't made one kwanza based cartoon the last 3 years.

apparently someone must've told him that Kwanza was fake bullshit.
....where you were his butt buddy, no doubt! “Piece on Earth!” Originally Posted by Solemate62
Give your jingle balls a tug, titfucker!

Why can’t yous be civil for once in your miserable life? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

I certainly agree with you where solemate62 is concerned.

he needs to be civil.

and he certainly needs a major tug!

Reading postings from years pasts gives newcomers like me and a few others a proper perspective on who some of yous really are.

Merry Christmas to yous!
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Pathetic how on Christmas Day you're scrolling through five-year-old posts on a hooker board -- then criticizing posters like your miserable opinion means shit to the many posters in this thread who are banned or had their accounts disabled.

doesn't it though?

I saw the headline, and I thought it was originally posted yesterday. this hateful moronic shit has been flourishing here for 5 years or more!
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And you're sucking hind tit at the same trough.
  • WTF
  • 12-26-2019, 06:33 AM
As opposed to a holiday about someone who could turn water into wine!
  • WTF
  • 12-26-2019, 06:41 AM
It's not "hate"! It's simply a recognition of reality as opposed to the fictional social characteristic crap called "political & social cultural correctness" that has infested our society

"Sir"! This is "HATE"!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
So in your reality, you believe in resurrection? You believe man can turn water into wine? You believe that the earth is less than 10k years old?

That is your reality?

And that is not hate...that is a dream!
So in your reality, you believe in resurrection? Originally Posted by WTF
Why not believe in resurrection?

This thread alone shows that it's possible to bring back to life something 5 years dead.
You mean clear thinking anchored in reality and not muddled by pressure of the holiday to accept a load of crap as a holiday treat? How about I find Hitler's message to the troops circa 1943. That ought to make your heart flutter. By the way, you bumped an old thread. Isn't that some kind of violation?