Jindal: "Trump looks like he has a squirrel on his head."

Not if you're Richard Gere or timmytard. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Or woomby !
Not if you're Richard Gere or timmytard. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You do realize that, once woomby see this, all of the gerbils in Arkansas will be rounded up soon and sent to woomby down at Talleywackers to add another " option ' to his activities down at the 'holes ? PETA can't be liking that !
You do realize that, you're a fucked up shitass who is projecting his gay gloryhole fantasies onto me, right? Right down to the part about not having any balls as you don't figuratively have any balls when it comes to standing up to anyone. You're a gutless, ballless piece of human filth. Come up with something new or get the fuck out. It's so old and tire at this point. No one likes you.
You're a gutless, ballless piece of human filth. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Is "ballless" a word? Does it have three L's? Shouldn't it be hyphenated or spelled as two words?

Ball-less

Ball less

Bonus question: If you take a sewer rat out of the gutter and run it through a few washer-dryer cycles, would it come out looking like a gerbil?
You do realize that, once woomby see this, all of the gerbils in Arkansas will be rounded up soon and sent to woomby down at Talleywackers to add another " option ' to his activities down at the 'holes ? PETA can't be liking that ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Does PETA have an Arkansas gerbil rescue fund set up yet? Is there a hotline for us to contribute?
Too funny.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bobby-ji...l-on-his-head/ Originally Posted by timpage
"Jindal: "Trump looks like he has a squirrel on his head.""

"Jingles" is making fun of someone's appearances?

Now, that's funny!
You do realize that, you're a fucked up shitass who is projecting his gay gloryhole fantasies onto me, right? Right down to the part about not having any balls as you don't figuratively have any balls when it comes to standing up to anyone. You're a gutless, ballless piece of human filth. Come up with something new or get the fuck out. It's so old and tire at this point. No one likes you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
" ....tire..." Mr. " freelance writer of travel brochures " ? :rof lmao:I'll be staying here for as long as I like ,ya cum guzzling lib ! You keep saying that "no one" likes me, and I keep telling you that I don't give a woomby ! I'm not here for your junior high school popularity contest. Go to your choir practice now EUNUCH ! Maybe the Vienna BOYS Choir will call one day and offer you a part with them ! Until then , back to the 'holes for your ropey load facials ! h my:
Is "ballless" a word? Does it have three L's? Shouldn't it be hyphenated or spelled as two words?

Ball-less

Ball less

Bonus question: If you take a sewer rat out of the gutter and run it through a few washer-dryer cycles, would it come out looking like a gerbil?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
I have no idea. Why don't you take the sewer rat that's currently residing in your ass and proceed with your experiment.
" ....tire..." Mr. " freelance writer of travel brochures " ? :rof lmao:I'll be staying here for as long as I like ,ya cum guzzling lib ! You keep saying that "no one" likes me, and I keep telling you that I don't give a woomby ! I'm not here for your junior high school popularity contest. Go to your choir practice now EUNUCH ! Maybe the Vienna BOYS Choir will call one day and offer you a part with them ! Until then , back to the 'holes for your ropey load facials ! h my: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Suck a bum's dirty dick, you malignant cunt.
I think it's pretty Fukin' funny. Jindal just went up a notch in my book.

This is going to be a very entertaining election cycle.

"Clintzilla"!! The2Dogs nailed that as well. That would be a GREAT bumper sticker. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Same. Now, I'd never vote for Jindal but I thought it was pretty amusing.

And, pretty much on par with the level of discourse that seems to be carrying the day for the Republicans so far.
I'm sure you look like you have a gerbil up your ass. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
And, you pretty much look like you have a corn-cob up yours, you humorless jackass.
"Jindal: "Trump looks like he has a squirrel on his head.""

"Jingles" is making fun of someone's appearances?

Now, that's funny! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He was making fun of someone making fun of someones appearance.
I'm sure you look like you have a gerbil up your ass. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Great post, Lemmiwinks!

But ... how do YOU know what someone in that, er, position would look like?

You're so old you fart dust.

Ball-less

Ball less

. Originally Posted by lustylad
When that descriptor is used in reference to woomby, it's spelled E-U-N-U-C-H.