Encounter with Valeria - One of the Worst Encounters of My Life

• Busty
  • 11-11-2023, 08:24 PM
His actual review is up now. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2950200

Attachment 882544

His whole shtick at this point
@Marcellus Walluz - where do you recommend to find action then? I've found lots of decent women on Eros who've given good service yet since they get railed so much, I notice that they can't last very long with me in the sack as they get tired easily. Most of them are dumfounded when I ask for rates regarding play done all night until 6am. Websites like SkipTheGames have a lot of scammers and I don't have much patience for sifting the wheat from the chaff. Whereas, I can holler at girls on Eros and usually have a woman come over in an hour or less. The best pay for play sessions have been strippers who have real chemistry with me and who would probably go out with me anyways if I had met them outside of the club and without monetary exchange. Those women will often go all night with me and if I pay them for 2 hours, they aren't bitching if I stay over for 3 hours even. Yet, finding strippers willing to leave the club with me is haphazard; I'd have to usually hit up 3-5 clubs before I can find a woman willing to leave the club with me. So, strippers typically provide better service, yet time is money. Eros is a bit more pricey, but it saves me time and I have found decent women at a decent price as well. Final note - I called over this perfect looking blonde PAWG recently (found on Eros) and she told me that the pro basketball player James Harden was up next after me. LOL - I told her that he'd need to BTFO and wait since I take my time. Yet, she treated me well and even took time to cuddle with me after the session. Originally Posted by AtxGentleman

Who's the PAWG????