Hey mtnliving

Can you guys pick another thread - I don't want to deal with Scroggys ballsack banter and loki's awesome sense of social cordiality under my handle - you guys want to get out the old Penthouse mags and measuring tape, do it on your own in your own He Man Woman Haters Club - Scroggy I have a new name for you, Spanky and you Loki, Alfalfa - perform your own circle jerk on your own. This dude don't play that game - you guys are funny and yes Loki, awesome clip art
Can you guys pick another thread - I don't want to deal with Scroggys ballsack banter and loki's awesome sense of social cordiality under my handle - you guys want to get out the old Penthouse mags and measuring tape, do it on your own in your own He Man Woman Haters Club - Scroggy I have a new name for you, Spanky and you Loki, Alfalfa - perform your own circle jerk on your own. This dude don't play that game - you guys are funny and yes Loki, awesome clip art Originally Posted by Mtnliving
ScroggyTreelewis started this thread to annoy you. Plain and simple (just like him).
fishing for drama as usual. Just like that ridicules FB profile He posted for your favorite Love Con Lady.

He says he's over it, yet can't seem to stop obsessing over her. Probably because he's still in love and if she called him tomorrow he would be there for her, checkbook in hand, groveling at her feet begging for more.
BUT, since she doesn't call him or miss him, here he is digging for more drama.
Don't like the game? Don't play.
Otherwise, keep that 'level7 fire armor' close at hand

PK
Once again Loki ur a piece of work, love those pros
Once again Loki ur a piece of work, love those pros Originally Posted by Mtnliving
See?
We CAN all get along

PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1933792_1047550535296628_5807376602841857484_n.jpg (106.8 KB, 62 views)
And love those graphics